Surgery today!

Laura R.
on 10/5/15 9:56 am

I am heading to the hospital. I am so excited. So nervous. So anxious. All the emotions are swirling around in my head. I am sad to be away from my 3 small children for 2 days. I am thankful to have such an amazing family who is helping and supporting me. I pray that today goes well and there are no complications. I have trust in my surgeon. This is the beginning of a new journey of a heathy life and I am glad I made this choice. Wish me luck!!! Thanks, Laura

mpk2001
on 10/5/15 10:04 am

Good luck today!!!

MelissaKay_69
on 10/5/15 10:06 am

Congrats Laura! I'm 2 weeks out from surgery and I had the same thoughts and feelings you do. You will do great. Please give us updates.

suzyq584
on 10/5/15 10:14 am

Good luck!

Age: 42 | Height: 5'9 | Surgery Date: 10/08/15 | Starting Weight: 279.2 | Surgery Weight: 266 | Goal Weight:165 | Current Weight: 224.8 | WL so far: 54.4 lbs

Sunshine411
on 10/5/15 11:51 am

You will do great...those feelings are all normal. I am four weeks post op tomorrow. My only suggestions...are walk,walk,walk at hospital...I didn't have any pain no gas pain like some do...thank goodness. My pain came the day I went home second day after drain came out which was on my left side...made it very tender,hard to move,trouble in/out of bed kept on pain mess and each day a little better...walked as much as possible every time I got up to use restroom or drink I would walk hallway in house a few times. Just concentrate on getting your fluids in n keep a pillow by you. I'm doing great now...just hate my vitamins! All the foods I have tried on my list have been fine no problems with anything. Good luck n keep me posted on your success..?

Tiki3211
on 10/5/15 6:15 pm

Laura, you are going to do fine. Best wishes!

Most Active