I'm Having a Head Hunger Day

Neesie57
on 10/15/15 5:41 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

I'm 10 weeks out now, and am having my first "head hunger" day. I keep looking in the refrigerator, even though I'm not at all hungry, and it's scaring me. Maybe I need to get moving, even though I've already walked 4 miles today at Disneyland. This shouldn't be starting so soon, I'm not ready to deal with this yet.

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

Tracy D.
on 10/16/15 9:34 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Boredom sabotages me every time! Get out of the house, work on a project, read a book or go do something nice for someone else. Get out of the house and out of your head!

Good luck

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

AngloAm
on 10/16/15 10:28 am

What could you eat that would be okay? After four miles at Disneyland you may be legimately hungry.

Meanwhile, hold on to the fear. Eating the way we used to should frighten us - it'd lead to disaster.

And nobody ever died from being unhappy about missing a snack. The other answer about boredom is spot on.If you have time to look in the fridge, you have time to do something a little more interesting. If you must look in the fridge, take the time to purge it of the things that are bothering you maybe.

Neesie57
on 10/16/15 6:14 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

I was able to make it to bed without eating anything extra last night, thank goodness. And, because I held myself back, I got on the scale this morning and no longer obese. I'm just overweight now, and can't be more excited. Today, I have no head hunger, so I got through it, and hope I won't have it again for a long while.

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

lil1inside
on 10/17/15 7:16 am
VSG on 07/10/13

Congratulations! I'm also a "Neecie" :) I always have to remind myself, no grazing, no grazing. Stick to my 3 lil meals (which is harder for me since I work nights). Sounds like you are doing wonderfully, enjoy your new life!

Started at (266 lbs)          Pre-op (249) 7/10/13             Present (173) 03/19/14
No star is lost once we have seen, We always may be what we might have been.
Adelaide Proctor

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views