Forgiveness is divine.

psychoticparrot
on 11/27/15 2:37 pm

Father psychoticparrot is ready to hear your Thanksgiving confessions.

I'll start with my own: Too much Cajun bread and shrimp stuffing, small piece pumpkin cheesecake.

Your turn, my child.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

psychoticparrot
on 11/27/15 2:39 pm

Cappy, you've already confessed to your blueberry mini-muffin transgression. You are absolved. Go in peace. 

psychoticparrot

Hkinzfnp
on 11/27/15 2:50 pm

Haha- this is hilarious!  My turn...

1. I ate carb-ish side dishes (broccoli casserole and cornbread pudding and stuffing) before my turkey, pretty sure I didn't meet my protein goals yesterday.  In good news, I was able to stop when I was full and I skipped things like rolls completely.
  2. i picked about half a dozen pieces of candy corn out of the sweet Chex mix.  I especially love the damn pumpkins.

Forgive me psychotic parrot, I am being better today and plan to go to the gym tomorrow morning at 6 before my shift.

psychoticparrot
on 11/27/15 3:09 pm

You are forgiven, my child. Go forth and sin no more.

Father psychoticparrot

Neesie57
on 11/27/15 3:04 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

I tasted every dessert on the table last night=three pies and two cakes.  I also tasted the mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes w/butter and brown sugar, also tasted the creamed corn.

Other than that, I did really well. 

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

psychoticparrot
on 11/27/15 3:13 pm

Having "tastes" rather than portions is encouraging. Misdemeanors only, not the felonies of "portions." You are forgiven. 

Father psychoticparrot

Neesie57
on 11/27/15 3:17 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

Oops, I also forgot about eating way too many nuts yesterday.  They were close at hand and so damned yummy.  Today, I'm drinking protein shakes and nothing else.

Am I still forgiven?

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

psychoticparrot
on 11/27/15 3:20 pm, edited 11/27/15 7:21 am

There is no unforgivable sin, Neesie my child, unless it is the sin of giving up altogether, which I know you will not do.  Three "Hail Proteins" for using the d-word, however.

Father psychoticparrot

Neesie57
on 11/27/15 9:18 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

You're right again!  Hail protein! Hail protein! Hail protein!

Tomorrow I will eat all of my protein, I promise.

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/15 4:48 pm

You're cracking me up! I wish I had something to confess, but everything I ate I'm totally okay with - right down to the extra sliver of sugar free pumpkin pie I ate just before bed! I enjoyed every sugarlicious thing I ate yesterday. Stuck to my rule of protein first, so dinner was quite small. Afterwards, though, I did fancy the dessert table and enjoyed sampling! No harm, no foul. On track today and had a kick a@$ workout with my trainer, too boot! 

Most Active