Costco has premier protein and vitamins on sale now

Linda B.
on 1/11/16 9:41 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

This may have already been posted and it is possible that I missed it. Costco has $5.00 off of premier protein, a cookies & cream powder (I haven't tried it), and several vitamins on sale through the 24th.

I was a horrible pill taker pre-op, and it is even worse now, so I still need my chewable options, but DH (Mike B) can do regular vitamins so we get them at Costco to help with the budget.

Just thought I'd pass this info on in case anyone needed to know.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

qtgonewild
on 1/11/16 10:19 am

yes! managed to get 4 cases. 2 of us :)

L. 68
on 1/11/16 8:08 pm

Hi Linda,

Yes i picked some premier protein shake and the gummy bears adult vitamins lol.(cause i still dont like taking those huge pills)  There was so much vitamins on sale.  The shake are good...  

Oh i have been on the revision site. I had lapband in 2006 in January and today i had my first revision consult with my doc.  

How long have you been on the premier im just taking it now before i even have the revision to make sure i get enough protein in my system..

I like to read profiles i will go check yours out...

Rblain 

CAPoppy
on 1/13/16 12:58 am
VSG on 04/27/15

My Costco also has the Pure Protein bars on sale! I like these ones because they are softer than a lot of the other ones I've tried. 

Most Active