You all ROCK, and today was such a Great Day!!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/16 5:28 pm - Uxbridge, MA
VSG on 02/17/16

I just wanted to reach out and thank you all, esp those who have reached out to me and have given me words of advice, support and encouragement! 

I went to my appt today for Pre admission testing and to meet with my surgeon one last time. He wanted me down 5lbs and I managed to lose 6 lbs, so he was so very happy with me. 

We went over everything and we confirmed the date and got everything all settled. Now I just finish this dang liquid diet and soon it will be my surgery day! 

At the appt today the nurse gave me a Premier Shake to drink and I liked it a lot , and it filled me up way better then the Atkins shakes I had been doing, so I will be switching over. I had a much better day in regards to this pre op diet and maybe just getting through this visit today with good news has helped me feel so much better, along with all of you who have been amazing!! 

halfway there, cant wait for next Wed!!! 

L. 68
on 2/9/16 7:20 pm

Hi again Sugar, (cute)

i drink the premier now i get it from costco it was on sale 2 weeks ago for 19.99 and when i went back to get another box it was 24.99 i know it will go back on sale but my friend told me amazon has it for 18.99 now im going to check it out i hope its on  prime.  i love amazon..   today i put my premier shake in my coffee as the creamer very very good try it if you like coffee  and i also read using the shake(chocolate) blending it with ice and coffee to make a ice mocha  there is alot of ways to make healthy fun drinks with them  and the protein in is great 2 of them is 60 grams of protein.  

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/16 7:35 pm - Uxbridge, MA
VSG on 02/17/16

thanks!! I was just looking at it on Amazon and did not see that price, need to look again.!! Great ideas, thank you!! 

L. 68
on 2/9/16 7:41 pm

Just looked myself too  i didnt see it either oh well no problem costco is around the corner from house i will get the box for 24.99  check costco in your area you might have the sale now lol  (19.99)

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

LosinginAZ
on 2/9/16 7:29 pm

Fantastic! You can do it :)

Age: 34 / Height 5' 8" / Starting weight July 2015: 446.0 lbs / Surgery Date & Weight: 1/19/16 - 320.4 / Lost pre-op: 125.6lbs / Goal Weight: 180 lbs

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/16 7:36 pm - Uxbridge, MA
VSG on 02/17/16

Thank YOU!!!!

JudithJohnson
on 2/10/16 4:17 am
VSG on 12/03/15

That is great news! I am glad to see you in good spirits! I have always liked the premier shakes. I get them at Costco and they fill me up a great deal. You are almost there! Just grind a little longer and these hard days will be memories. Hang in there!

Judith, 46, surgery date  12/3/15

SW: 317 CW: 210 GW: 180

GoBlueGirl1998
on 2/10/16 8:10 am - MI

See it gets better!! It really does! Your best days are ahead of you!! 

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

ubserved
on 2/10/16 10:43 am

I would stock up on them from costco, I know before surgery, I bought 10 cases of them. I didn't know how much I would be up to going there again after surgery, and after surgery, you don't want to be lifting heavy cases. Also, I know someone else mentioned buying them on Amazon, I wouldn't. You don't know how long they have had them, considering the expiration dates on the shakes. Personally speaking, I wouldn't want to wonder if it's old stock being sold. I prefer newer lol.

Most Active