18 Month Anniversary

Pamela M.
on 3/2/16 6:16 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

Hi Anita.  Thank you for the compliment.  I truly believe that you are making the right decision to have your lapband removed and go forward with VSG.  I am still losing weight.  Down from 233 to 147 - a total of 86 lbs. in 18 months.  I also work with two ladies who had VSG one year after me (with my surgeon) and they have both had the same success with no complications.  It is definitely a guaranteed success IF you follow your surgeon's plan.  For me, I wanted to succeed so it was easy to surrender.  My tummy is so small that I simply cannot overeat without being in a lot of pain so this is the tool part - sugar makes me feel sick and eating more than one cup of food hurts.  I am loving life and feel GREAT.  Please keep in touch and I wish you blessings in your endeavor to become healthy.

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

Bob-47
on 2/26/16 5:18 pm

GREAT job Pamela. I also feel this has been a game changer for me. Your advice to follow your programs plan is SPOT ON! Some people feel this is a cure all but it really is just a tool. You MUST take responsibility for your own actions and you will succeed. Keep up the great work.

Most Active