7 months post op

S. Stroud
on 4/13/16 8:03 am

Hello, I have attached a pic of my face from Jan 2015, and this month 04/2016.  Although, I am overjoyed with my results, I have fallen into a slump where I have not lost anything for about 3 weeks.  I was told I wasn't eating enough by the nutritionist, so we'll see how that works.  I am trying to stay motivated as I know that I have gone from taking 6 bp pills to one, and that in itself makes me smile.

Kris R.
on 4/13/16 8:14 am - Walworth, NY

You look wonderful and you should be really proud of your BP medicine going down as well.  As for being stalled, i would change it up.  Eat dinner for breakfast, lunch for dinner ect.. I would also change your exercise routine.  If you walk in the mornings, do it again at night.  If you sit at work all day, set your alarm on your phone to go off and get up and walk up a flight of stairs every 60 minutes.  Just changing something simple might be all you need.  Also, make sure you're following the suggestions from your NUT.  under eating isn't healthy either.

You can't take care of them, if you don't take care of you!!
Band 10/2006, removal 10/2010, VSG 02/08/2016

S. Stroud
on 4/13/16 8:19 am

Thank you.  I will definitely try those things.

paflyersgal
on 4/13/16 8:57 am
VSG on 10/06/15

Absolutely beautiful!! 

Karen

S. Stroud
on 4/13/16 9:11 am

Thank you.

Steph Meat Hag
on 4/13/16 9:11 am, edited 4/13/16 2:12 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Wow you really changed.  You went from someone I'd say might be a mom and cruising 30+ however the weight change in you dropped a lot of age off you.  You look like a college student.  I of course have no idea how old you are but normally people in my age group about 40, when we loose weight it seems like we look older for awhile at least.  But you have blow that idea up.

Don't fret too much on the 3 weeks without loss I know it can make a person crazy.  Just this week I hit my 3-4week stall out and then due to the monthly visitor's arrival soon gained 8lbs.  I was nothing short of nutty woman about this for sure.  I had stopped taking a water pill which was part of my BP control but I broke those out yesterday and took one.  Lost 3.5lbs yesterday in extra water.  BP didn't move so I took one again today.  Anyway I tell you that just to show we can all get down, crazy, or over think a break in weight loss.  

So keep working your plan and you will start loosing again.  If I had any suggestions is maybe mix up your food.  If you tend to eat the same thing or have the same amount of calories broken up over the day.  Maybe reverse it, have more for breakfast and less at dinner or change up your food choices.  Sometimes the body just gets used to what your doing, that's not science it's more of a psychological thing which I think has some place in weight loss.  

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

S. Stroud
on 4/13/16 9:19 am

Thanks for the compliment, and the suggestion.  I will actually be 40 next month.

acbbrown
on 4/13/16 10:03 am - Granada Hills, CA

No way!!!! You've done fabulous and look freaking amazing. Congrats!!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

S. Stroud
on 4/13/16 10:46 am

Thanks for the compliment.

Steph Meat Hag
on 4/13/16 10:42 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Dang well you look well younger! Thanks for your age I'll be 40 at the end of the year and I'm hopeful I won't look 60 by then lol! Have a great day.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Most Active