Jump start my weight loss after a plateau?

Kara D.
on 5/4/16 5:22 am
VSG on 03/02/15

I hit a wall in the winter with a med change and the winter blahs, now I am back exercising and my meds are back in order,  but I'm not losing weight like I had been before December. Any suggestions to restart the weight loss again? I'm 13 months post op and I know the weight loss will eventually stop, but I'm wanting another 25 or 30 pounds dropped. I'd love to lose 56 more pounds in the next year so I need to get back on track. 

HW 303, pre op diet 284  CW 278

LebenAlles
on 5/4/16 7:20 am
VSG on 04/05/16

Are you still tracking your food?  I hit my first "stall" (the week 3 postop one) and finally got the scale to move by tracking again and lowering my carbs, while upping protein and water.  Those carbs sneak up on you!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/4/16 8:18 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Weigh and measure your food. Log and be accountable.

Stick to low-cal (800 cal-ish), high protein, zero to low carbs.

Drink your water.

Move.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 5/4/16 3:13 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Weight loss won't stop unless you choose to make it stop. Take a look at your protein, carbs, & calories numbers, usually you'll have to play with the numbers to get the scale moving again.

I found upping the protein (dense protein, not shakes/bars) & lowering the carbs got the scale moving again. I aim for 80 oz or more for protein, & to get as close to 30g for carbs. I also go for  80oz or more in water & calories closer to 800. It's my triple 8 plan, lol.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active