Surgery date is this week!!

jujuh
on 5/29/16 9:51 am - Northern Cincinnati Suburb, OH
VSG on 06/03/16

Have been reading the posts for weeks and since my surgery is Friday, June 3, I thought I would say HI. My husband and I are doing this together. Literally together. My surgery is at 11:20 and his is at 1:30. We are both looking forward to the new experience together. You will probably be hearing from me once the surgery is over and we are home. the fasting has gone great and am hoping this will continue.

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 5/29/16 2:22 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Congrats! Just had surgery three days ago myself. Am back home now (yesterday afternoon) and doing well. Take it slow, but dont milk it. Get up and walk as soon as you can. I was yelling basically at my nurses to help get me out of bed. Surgery was around 3, in post op room around 5, didnt get out of bed until 945 or so. I made sure to get up every 2 hours while I was awake. Walked myself out of the hospital at discharge, even. Today I vacuumed around the house in between watching movies.

Use the pain pump in hospital while you have it. So far I havent taken anything for pain in 36 hours or so, havent needed it. Not to say there havent been hurts, because there have. I'm just thankful I can stand up to go pee! 

Look forward to hearing your success :)

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Naomi S.
on 5/29/16 4:25 pm - Southwest Metro, MN
VSG on 06/03/16

My surgery is on 6/3 also. Like you, I'm doing well on the liquid diet. I hope your surgery goes well.  We can sit on the Loser's Bench together. 

Naomi

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 41 views