Onederland and My NSV's

getNfit4life
on 5/31/16 10:08 am

I am officially announcing that I have made it to "Onederland". I have been there for about a week now, but was afraid the dreaded 2 would show up again. Thankfully it hasn't! I am so happy. It has been 3 months since my surgery and my starting weight at my pre-op visit was 257...highest weight was probably 265. I feel so much better! My back doesn't hurt! I am walking, hiking mountains, cycling and am going to train for a 1/2 marathon that is in January!! Don't know if I will be running/jogging or just fast walking, but 13.5 miles is no joke how ever you do it. I can now clean house and not have to stop because my back is killing me! I also helped with cutting tree limbs down and moving them and it felt so good just to be able to help and not have someone tell me "don't do that you will hurt your back". I have had a lot of little NSV's the past few weeks and I hope they keep coming!! I hope everyone has a great day :) 

Theduffman27
on 5/31/16 10:25 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Congrats and keep up the great work!

BamaGrad96
on 5/31/16 11:13 am

Congratulations! I am looking forward to that milestone as well! Had my surgery 2 weeks ago and started at 256 (highest was 278). Went for my post-op appointment this morning and was down to 244. I can't wait to be in "onederland". :-)

getNfit4life
on 5/31/16 11:54 am

That's awesome! You will be there before you know it!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 36 views