Pureed Food Recipes

BamaGrad96
on 5/31/16 11:08 am

I am 2 weeks post-op and met with my surgeon for my post-op follow-up appointment. Everything is going great! I've had little to no pain since the surgery and am very excited that I get to move to the pureed foods phase. Any ideas for recipes or is there a good cookbook out there for pureed foods?

Theduffman27
on 5/31/16 11:26 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Hi -

I used this site as a resource, one of my favorite pureed type recipes is the Ricotta bake recipe.

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/

many great recipes for all stages of the process. I still use this site.

Jevelynne
on 5/31/16 1:39 pm
VSG on 10/26/15

What types of pureed can you do? Protein and Veg or no?  Some NUTs open different things at different times...

HW: 299   SW: 277.2   VSG: 10-26-2015  Dr. Brian Gluck
Dr Goal Weight : 182.5 Hit Dr Goal 7-23-16
New Goal Weight: 170

hollykim
on 5/31/16 6:42 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On May 31, 2016 at 6:08 PM Pacific Time, BamaGrad96 wrote:

I am 2 weeks post-op and met with my surgeon for my post-op follow-up appointment. Everything is going great! I've had little to no pain since the surgery and am very excited that I get to move to the pureed foods phase. Any ideas for recipes or is there a good cookbook out there for pureed foods?

there arent really many recipes for puréed food. You just purée in the food processor or blender with some broth ant plain meat and allowed veggies. It is very simple.

Giggles7840
on 6/10/16 10:26 am
VSG on 05/19/16

I just did my 2 week post op with Dr. M on Monday. He said im doing great and went ahead and moved me to solids, so i have been very slowly incorporating them. I've been starving.  Have you felt any lightheartedness or dizziness? THe last couple of days i just feel off. I'm getting my 40 - 60 gm of protein and trying to bump up my water. I also have started with the depression that they mentioned in the packet. Have you had any of that? I getting in between 500 - 600 calories and im trying to get up to 2 miles of walking a day. I need to go back to the gym but just still feel really weak....

Just thought I would see if you had any of these things happen when you were at your 2 week mark?

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views