Still here..just waiting.

jachristmas
on 7/27/16 7:29 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

An update for those of you *****ad and/or replied to my post a couple of weeks ago about my surgeon resigning the same week I was scheduled for my EGD....well I have found a new Surgeon! I signed up for the online seminar and answered the questionnaire and I have my first appointment Aug. 31st. It's kind of a bummer to wait another month but at this point what's a month if I am getting a competent, successful doc. Meanwhile I am trying to stick with the high protein low carb diet. I got a fitbit and started using my fitness pal. At least I have some of my clearances done so maybe that will fast track things once I get in the door. And I have had time to go back and read lots and lots of old posts and have learned so much. Coming here keeps me motivated and I thank you all! Hope to join you soon!

Mandyymariee92
on 7/27/16 7:41 pm
VSG on 03/28/16

You are not alone, I had everything done for my surgery and my surgeon went to a private practice and went out of network with my insurance.. Just found a new surgeon :D

Don't give up!

mylastchance
on 7/27/16 9:08 pm

Hang in there .....you'll be a 'LOSER' before you know it!!! 

Just keep hanging out here and keep that motivation going and stay on your plan while you're waiting.  I'll be looking for your updates as you go through your journey. 

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

jachristmas
on 7/28/16 3:52 am
VSG on 12/14/16

Thank you!

Kelly L.
on 7/28/16 1:38 pm

Congrats on getting a new surgeon!   Way to go on doing the high protein low carb diet to get yourself prepared for your post op life!

Anne O.
on 7/29/16 12:08 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Revision on 06/30/16

How do you like your sleeve five years out?

Most Active