NSV.....

Anita
on 8/15/16 9:03 pm

Six weeks ago I put on a pair of capri pants that I haven't worn in years.....got them on, but could barely breathe.....I stuck it out and wore them anyway because even though they were tight they eased up a bit after a while.....but the waist was still tight and when I sat down in the car, I just unbuttoned and unzipped them. Besides that, I was so excited to be able to get them on my body, I was willing to put up with the discomfort just so I could say I got the darn things on!

Tomorrow morning they are going in the pile   (after I wash them) to give to my friend who is at least one size up from me.......now maybe two sizes. I put them on and my honey said to me......"are you really going to wear those baggy pants today??"   Yes, I gave him a big kiss but wore the pants anyway as we were taking a long car trip.....didn't have to unbutton or unzip them at all, even after my "giant" dinner........all 3 ounces of it.......I wasn't hungry and I've FINALLY learned that once I feel full, I should not take that stupid "one extra bite."

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!! Loving my sleeve!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Lisa F.
on 8/16/16 6:08 am
VSG on 06/06/16

Congratulations, Anita!!!

So glad to hear the news, and I'm right with you. I had to go shopping Sunday to buy pants that fit for work. I could get by on the larger size but was constantly pulling them up and yesterday it felt good to wear pants that fit.

I'm still struggling with that extra bite though. My brain still tells me I need to eat more - get more calories in.

Hope you're enjoying the summer! 

Lisa

VSG DATE 6/6/16 | SW 280 | CW 198 | GW 175 | HEIGHT 5'8 | AGE 55

ORIGINAL GOAL WEIGHT OF 175 MET: 12/6/17 (18 MONTHS POST OP)

NEW GOAL: LOSE 20 LB RE-GAIN

AMAZEBALLS
on 8/16/16 9:38 am - Dieppe, Canada
VSG on 04/19/16

Woohoo! That's great! I love NSV

" I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday"

VSG: April 19, 2016, Dr. Beausoleil, Moncton NB, Canada

5' 2'' HW:276 SW:267 CW:149 GW:150 DreamW:136

Kelly L.
on 8/16/16 10:44 am

That's so great, congrats!! 

jachristmas