Very Happy

Gettingfit
on 8/20/16 10:22 am

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that I had My Sleeve done on March 3rd and its been 6 months since then. I was 280sh and now I am down to 183. I am very happy with the decision I made and Love shopping for new clothes. The beginning was hard but got easier as time passed. Now I can eat ANYTHING I want its very easy to control myself to stay on my healthy eating habits. I lobe eating healthy. I never thought I would enjoy chicken breast by it self but I do now and I really don't want to eat that pizza but I can eat it if I want. My hair lost stopped aftet I start taking Biotin and B-50 Complex daily. I would recommend this surgery to everyone who os struggling with weight lost. Its a Gift. Good Luck everyone.

Kelly L.
on 8/20/16 1:03 pm

Hi, it sounds like you have had great success with your Sleeve!  That's so wonderful, I never get tired of reading about peoples success.   Way to go and check back in more often! 

LeapSecond
on 8/21/16 4:18 am - AR

100 lbs in 6 month is impressive.  Keep up the good work.  Congratulations.

HW=362(6/14) SW=314(9/14) GW=195 CW=270 (1-26-2020)

Nana12-22
on 8/21/16 6:37 am

Congrats I'm in the beginning stages of have the sleeve and I can't wait! Your post made my day! 

Most Active