NSV 21 days out!

notsureinL_A
on 10/25/16 5:19 pm

Hi y'all!  Had my surgery 10/4/16.  Down 27 pounds since preop.  Wooooohooooo!

I make jewelry, leather cuffs and such.  My favorite cuff I wear had gotten too tight, as had a couple of necklaces (not tight just short)...today-They both fit with room to spare! ! 

It is the little things!

HW: 239 CW:  212 HEIGHT:  5'5"

Anita
on 10/25/16 9:51 pm

Cool!!!! I've had the same issue. I make jewelry as well and many of my bracelets are a bit roomy now....so, I may sell them. I also made a necklace in June and then got annoyed with myself because I miscalculated and it ended up about an inch too short so it was a choker instead of what I wanted.........well, now it fits perfectly. I know how you feel because I feel the same way......floating on air!

Do you sell your jewelry or simply make it for yourself?

Congrats on your NSV and you SV.......you're doing well!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

notsureinL_A
on 10/26/16 9:49 am
On October 26, 2016 at 4:51 AM Pacific Time, Anita wrote:

Cool!!!! I've had the same issue. I make jewelry as well and many of my bracelets are a bit roomy now....so, I may sell them. I also made a necklace in June and then got annoyed with myself because I miscalculated and it ended up about an inch too short so it was a choker instead of what I wanted.........well, now it fits perfectly. I know how you feel because I feel the same way......floating on air!

Do you sell your jewelry or simply make it for yourself?

Congrats on your NSV and you SV.......you're doing well!

Thank you!!

i make mine and sell it.  And fall in love with some of it and have to keep them!

missc_26
on 10/25/16 10:42 pm
VSG on 10/03/16

Wow that's incredible well done! I had mine Oct 3rd and got weighed at the surgeon s today, 17.6 pounds down (8 kgs). Not as impressive as yours but I'm still very happy with my progress. Keep up your great work 

notsureinL_A
on 10/26/16 9:52 am
On October 26, 2016 at 5:42 AM Pacific Time, missc_26 wrote:

Wow that's incredible well done! I had mine Oct 3rd and got weighed at the surgeon s today, 17.6 pounds down (8 kgs). Not as impressive as yours but I'm still very happy with my progress. Keep up your great work 

You are doing great!  We are all in this together!  

Keep up the great work too!  

azoreangal
on 10/29/16 5:34 am - Grapevine, TX

Congratulations!!!!  I had surgery on Oct 10th, lost 22lbs and now I'm stuck for 3 days.  Scary.  I know now that I'm still on track but that scale better move before I panic.

Hang in there and keep doing a great job.

Most Active