Phase 5, did any have there surgery Oct 18, so they could be my partner in this

Fel
on 11/30/16 4:25 pm

Hi everyone,

so im on phase 5 and now I have to start cooking for myself and it is so hard because I'm so use to cooking Spanish food that now I'm so stressed out.  These has been such a hard journey, and now cooking and especially not knowing what to cook and make, because my taste has also changed. And to top it off going to my contra for a week and stressing because I don't know why to what to cook when I'm in Ecuador.  Omg guys sorry just need someone to hear me .  This is so hard to do it yourself, wish I had someone by my side helping me.  Especially with cooking and recipes.  

Kathy S.
on 12/1/16 12:01 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

We are here for you!  

Check out the recipe forum and the daily thread where everyone list what they are eating, Whatcha Eatin' Today? Thursday, 1DEC16. This will help you get some ideas.

Check out eggfaces site, http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com. She has some GREAT recipes too  

Keep us posted!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Fel
on 12/1/16 12:58 pm

A thank you so much, I think that I'm all egged out. It gets me  nauseous. I will check the website. Thank you. This is so new to me and having hard time on calories 

Kathy S.
on 12/1/16 1:11 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

LOL    Eggface is her user name and the  name of her website/blog....  Welcome and if you need help with anything let me know.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active