Just can't get over it

HippieDreads
on 12/7/16 4:41 am

I'm 208.4. I'm feeling like a normal human being again. I can move in my skin. I can breathe without feeling like my skin's going to explode. I can stand longer periods without pain. I'm still struggling with stairs and walking long distances but it's SO much easier now. I can put shoes on without being winded. I can fit in my fat jeans again. I can wear my tank top that doesn't show my belly. My shirts aren't so tight that I can't move any more. I feel good. I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there. I'm feeling like a person again. It's nice to be seen again. I have 68.4 lbs to lose and I can't complain about that. It's so much less than 100 that I started at. I feel hopeful again. 

ItsTimeNow99
on 12/7/16 5:26 am

Great job!!!  It's amazing how, even the littlest things are awe inspiring.  The first time I could walk around Home Depot (not a short trip by any means and those concrete floors!)  without my knees screaming was such a great feeling.  

Enjoy the rest of your day!

P.

HW -265; SW - 251; CW - 154

Surgery Date- 10/12/2016!!

Coppergirl
on 12/7/16 6:00 am

Congrats!! The NSV of feeling better are so awesome!! Keep up the good work!!

Started this journey 6/6/16 - 246.8lbs. SW 214 - 9/6/16 VSG. CW - 158. (9/15/17) Post VSG M1- 20, M2- 8.4 M3- 6.6 M4- 8 M5- 3.6 M6-5.8 M7- 1.5 M8- 1.5 GOAL - 142.

Never waste a second chance!!

diane S.
on 12/7/16 11:38 am

Good for you. Keep the positive attitude and you will et there. Every day without all that extra weight is a gift.   Diane S.

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

H.A.L.A B.
on 12/8/16 8:12 am

Fantastic. 

Now - print it out - and post it somewhere you see often during the day. Read it when the diet get s hard.. when the loss is no happening - and you are in a stall... read it when you get tired and your body would want to quit or get "that cookie". 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views