Whatcha eating today? Wednesday, 4/12/2017

Gwen M.
on 4/12/17 4:44 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Happy Wednesday! I think Spring is finally here. I'll celebrate with an allergy shot ;) I've actually got a pretty light day ahead of me - class in the morning (and no exams!), then a few quick errands and I'll be home for lunch. Granted I eat lunch between 2-3pm, but still. I'll take it :)

1: protein shake
2: baked tofu
3: roast chicken with asparagus and tahini sauce, rice for the guys

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: walk around campus or yoga

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

mmsmom
on 4/12/17 6:43 am - Woburn, MA

I read this and said - omg is it really only Wednesday...but yes, it's wednesday : /

Weight is holding steady, but my eating is not in control - it's a slippery slope. I know it's stress and I know that's just an excuse. Ugh...

B: cheerios

L: idk - working at home and that leads to grazing

D: grilled chicken, peppers, onions and salsa on a small tortilla

E: most likely walking - been hitting 10-15K in steps lately with the warmer weather

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Stacy_WLS
on 4/12/17 6:45 am

Finally a relatively light day on meetings. I'm hoping to crank a bunch out at work today, and I'm super excited for my workout tonight. Lots of movements that I love: snatch, squats and thursters ;) fun.

I've been super snacky at night lately. My weight is ok. I've been holding steady since the end of January which was kind of the plan after a dramatic loss. I would like to shed maybe 10 more lbs slowly - my calories tend to swing +/- 1000 throughout the week when I'm restricting which I don't think is healthy. My focus is to include frutis or veggies in all of my meals / snacks and to keep things more even throughout the day week.

I need to start including some non-tv snacking relax time at night. Tonight -- I'm pulling out a puzzle and my adult coloring stuff again.

B: fit frappe & coffee

S: apple & pb2

L: chicken parm, pasta & broccoli

S: yogurt & strawberries parfait, protein shake

D: flatbread, salad & green beans

S: orange, rice cakes, piece of chocolate

E: crossfit

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Rachel B.
on 4/12/17 6:49 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Yesterday was a complete cluster. Work had me tied to my computer. I BARELY got lunch. I couldn't get to water. I couldn't get up and walk around. When I did finally get done, I had an appointment for a handi-man to come and look at the projects I need done, so that shot my work out time. I barely had an hour to go to the grocery. My fit bit was telling me to get ready for bed while I was there! So, again, late to bed. Today, I'm gonna burn up the workout!

Yesterdays #'s: Calories-1035, Fat-49.7g, Fiber-3.1g, Carbs-22.4g, Sodium-1211.5mg, Protein-120.6g, Water-37.4 fl oz. Daily Calorie Composition: 9% from carbs, 44% from fat and 47% from protein.

AM/B: SF Peppermint Latte w/ON White Chocolate Protein

S: L&F Yogurt (finally got my fave back on the shelf)

L: chicken, cottage cheese, last of hummus

S: premier protein

D: Chicken & cottage cheese

S: Yogurt?

EXERCISE!

Water (already slurping) & vites

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Erin T.
on 4/12/17 8:00 am
VSG on 01/17/17

I had hamburger last night for the first time, without issue! Woot! That opens up my protein forward out-to-eat options around here. I had this fear I was going to react badly because so many folks told me they did.

I'm getting to a point where people are noticing my weight loss more and more. I'm not the type of person who wants everyone and their co-workers commenting on it. But they do. Today a woman was kind of a jerk, and I don't think she even realized it. This was the second time she told me that I looked "so much better" now and "Wow, you've made a very positive change to your appearance". Yes, I get it...thin people are more attractive. But, really?!

B: Dannon L&F, 1 TBSP of PB2, Babybel Cheese

L: Chicken breast, shredded cheddar, salsa and sour cream

D: Smoked Salmon and Laughing Cow

S: Premier Protein and maybe a beef stick, if I feel I need it.

E: 3 mile walk on lunch break, hopefully outside.

Total Calories: 651, Protein: 82g, Fat: 27g, Carbs: 24g

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

CC C.
on 4/12/17 9:08 am

I really need to go through my clothes and sort by sizes so getting dressed isn't so hard and I can stop taking up storage space with clothes that are too big...

B - coffee and yogurt

L - shrimp salad

D - mahi mahi and wheatberry salad

S - protein shake and Parmesan crisps

Kristi T.
on 4/12/17 9:15 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Kind of had an off day yesterday. My VSG menu went out the window and I ate whatever I wanted, it wasn't bad stuff, just didn't stick to MFP and the menu post. Today I am back on track. I have my community women's luncheon today, I will just fill my plate with the protein that is provided. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

B-Premiere shake

L-protein off of the buffet

D-Italian sausage in the spaghetti sauce I made, no pasta and steamed broccoli.

S-string cheese and turkey

V&W-on track

E-shopping at Walmart and walking the dog. No sun today, we got just a hint yesterday, gone again!

yvonnef1964
on 4/12/17 10:31 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

B spinach, yellow pepper, ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D cheeseburger and beets

S Greek yogurt and turkey sausage snack sticks

E walking for 30 minutes and getting my steps in each hour.

jachristmas
on 4/12/17 1:15 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Better to post late than never, lol.

B coffee with premier, egg

S rest of premier shake

L Tuna pouch

D baked pizza chicken (new recipe I'm trying)

Vitamins in and water good. Waiting for my rowing machine to be delivered, excited about this!!

califsleevin
on 4/13/17 7:26 am - CA

Even later than never (almost)

B: whole wheat crepes stuffed w yogurt & berries

L: citrus salad - chopped spinach & greens, grapefruit, tangerine, chicken, cheese, avo, pecans

S: recovery shake

D: angel hair pasta, meatballs & marinara

S: vanilla protein pudding

liq/vit: per usual

exercise - hike in canyon w dogs (they found a couple of mastiffs to snoop with, oh joy!), weight circuit at the Y

1st support group/seminar - 8/03 (has it been that long?)  

Wife's DS - 5/05 w Dr. Robert Rabkin   VSG on 5/9/11 by Dr. John Rabkin

Most Active