Hey

purduebaby12
on 6/6/17 9:56 am

Just a quick update...the pain has finally stopped!!!! I haven't started lifting but I have been back in the gym. I was on a stall for several days but now I'm back to losing! I need to find something that helps with....#2 (sorry tmi) as I go maybe 2X's a week...pre op I went every day! I have been hungrier and I think it's because I've been burning the few calories I do get in in the gym?? I have been doing gr8 on my protein and overall I am sooooo happy I did this...SUPER EXCITED

CC C.
on 6/6/17 10:43 am

I put 2 teaspoons (half a dose) of Miralax in my coffee each morning. Works like a charm.

purduebaby12
on 6/6/17 10:47 am

Thanks gonna have to try that!

robotfish1911
on 6/6/17 11:08 am
VSG on 11/10/16

I always like seeing such positive posts from people.

Keep killing it pb!

M/34/5'10"

HW 293 CW 180

purduebaby12
on 6/6/17 11:48 am, edited 6/6/17 4:48 am

Thanks....everyday is not rainbows and better flies...but most days are!!!!!

Smallbites2015
on 6/6/17 3:37 pm

Glad he pain is gone and you are back in the gym

I've finally come to grips with not going everyday and I still freak out sometimes. Not eating as much equals less waste products. Miralax is great or I do 4-5 prunes.

purduebaby12
on 6/13/17 9:47 am

I was just telling my mom that I have to take off days from the gym, I don't want to trade one addiction for another!! I (I guess) am a slow loser, so I want to go to the gym to force the scale to move more. I have to be rational about this whole process and know it takes time.... I'm still losing at a steady rate but I don't want to live in they gym so I have to have a balance!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 31 views