Surgery yesterday 8/14

PastorRP
on 8/15/17 2:42 am

Everything went well. Pain very tolerable probably will go home today.

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

FluffyChix
on 8/15/17 3:58 am

Congrats! That's such an exciting report. Heal quickly and can't wait for your next update!

bhageerah
on 8/15/17 5:48 am

Congratulations! This is all I am going to say, Isaiah 40:28-31its not just for you but for me as well!! I know that I am going to need it! I will be having mine on the 21st of August and am anxiously looking forward to it! Let us know how you're doing!

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/17 5:50 am

Congrats! Glad to hear your pain is tolerated well. I am not looking forward to this gas pain everyone is describing. VSG next Wednesday

PastorRP
on 8/15/17 5:52 am

I've had no gas pain. My pain is in the stomach area when I stand of lay back down.

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

bhageerah
on 8/15/17 5:13 pm

That is actually the same thing that I am not looking forward to, but hopefully like the pastor it won't be too bad! At this point I am ready to just get it over with and as they told us in our pre surgery seminar to "walk and sip" and watch my health improve and the weight fall off. I know I will have to do my part in order for this to happen and am looking forward to the challenge!

Most Active