Seattle Surgery Locations (out of pocket)

Annasea
on 8/16/17 4:31 pm

Hi my name is Anna and I am looking in to getting the sleeve. It seems that I will most likely be paying out of pocket. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for places to get their surgery?

I have had heard good things about NW weight loss. They have where you pay a flat rate and that covers aftercare as well.

Does anyone of any input on Seattle (or WA in general) surgery locations? Any go through NW weight loss?

Thanks!

Dbmac
on 8/18/17 7:58 am
VSG on 10/11/17

Hi, I am currently going through a 4 month supervised diet period prior to surgery. For me it is an insurance requirement. I attended a free seminar through Swedish Hospital. They actually have locations downtown Seattle and in Issaquah. The free seminars are held in many places around the area. I attended mine in Federal Way. Check out their website for info. The seminars are a great place to ask questins and get info.

gracegetsgastric
on 8/19/17 8:57 pm
VSG on 01/02/18

My insurance does cover bariatric surgery, but I'm currently doing the medically supervised weight loss program (a requirement for my insurance coverage) at Swedish. They have a free informational seminar every week/two weeks where you can learn more about the program. I'm not sure how it compares price-wise to other programs, but I'm really happy with it so far, and it feels like a very holistic approach.

VSG on 1/2/2018!

HW: 354 (May 2017) SW: 319 (DOS, 1/2/2018) CW: 198 (1/22/2019)

My YouTube: Grace Gets Gastric

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 40 views