Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday 8/18/17

Erin T.
on 8/18/17 3:32 am, edited 8/18/17 6:11 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Happy Friday! Today is my last day of summer hours at work. Next week I go back to being done at 4:30 instead of 4. The students will return next Thursday and then all hell will break loose for awhile! Plus, I'll be starting my class on Tuesday 8/29 which will add more to my work load. This time of year is hard, but I never want to ru**** because by the time it's over it's starting to get cold up here.

QOTD: What's your favorite time of year? I love spring and the promise of things to come. Living in such a cold climate, spring is always hard-won and it's the start of the best weather we experience all year! Plus, both my girl's birthdays are in the spring and we say goodbye to the students for a few months, which makes our town so peaceful!

7 months post-op\Maintenance\140.8lbs this morning

M1: Premier Protein and Coffee w/ Miralax (1 TBSP heavy cream in two cups)

M2: Fage Total Classic w/ Pecans and 1/4 cup blueberries

M3: Grilled chicken breast and Avocado

M4: Pork Chop and Tomato slices

E: I'm going to need to recover from leg day yesterday, ouch!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

SallyCat
on 8/18/17 6:15 am, edited 8/17/17 11:16 pm
VSG on 10/17/16

So glad it's Friday!

My favorite time of the year is Fall. Love the bright blue skies, slightly crisp weather, and the turning leaves. Not to mention football!

My weight is up two pounds this morning. Thinking it may be the sausage dish I made last night. I'm having it again for lunch unfortunately. I will need to hit the water hard the next few days.

B: yogurt and coffee

L: sausage zucchini stir-fry

D: cottage cheese and tuna

S: 1 scoop chike and 1 oz turkey jerky

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

CC C.
on 8/18/17 6:50 am

A yucky day here so far. Howling winds and totally cloudy. It's making it hard to get myself going!

QOTD: I think spring is my favorite. When the hills in CA turn green and the wildflowers pop out, the temperatures are perfect, the days get longer...

B - coffee and yogurt

L - chicken

D - fish of some sort I imagine and zucchini

S - cottage cheese

yvonnef1964
on 8/18/17 6:59 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

QOTD I love summer. Bright and warm.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D going to surprised b-day party, tbd

Have a good day

Fredbear
on 8/18/17 7:54 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Good morning, beautiful day today!

Short day ahead for me, leaving work at noon to run some errands.

QOTD: Definitely winter... it's the whole reason I live in the desert, to have gorgeous 70º days from October to March. Can't imagine wanting to live in a cold climate and basically suffer 6 months out of the year in the cold and suffer the other 6 months of the year with nasty bugs and humidity.

B: protein shake

L: protein shake

S: protein shake

D: food ???

E: 5k this morning and about 80 flights of stairs

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Rachel B.
on 8/18/17 7:56 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Oy! Yesterday was an 'eat everything' food day...

QOTD: The desert is a little different from most. We get summer rains we call Monsoons. During that time the humidity shoots up from 30 to 60 %'s I think. It is miserable, but the desert BLOOMS and turns such a delightful green. I think most folks think the desert Southwest is like the Gobi or Sahara, but it has it's' beauty. My favorite times of the year... Halloween, which is about the time every year when the cold comes and we start back into the 80's and 90's. It's glorious for morning walks and driving with the top down without fear of a blistered scalp. We get cold rains in January and February, and occasionally some snow to go with it. Drivers in AZ mostly suck under any adverse weather conditions. Their inclination is to speed up when there is blinding rain, flood conditions, and ice. But the fall/winter/spring are my faves. I get a chance to wear all my boots (I haven't counted, but I'm guessing its better than 20 pairs now), and long sleeves, and sweaters (probably summer sweaters by Erin's standards).

AM: Still experimenting with the new coffee maker. I find the flat white is good. I have it down to 120g milk with the coffee set as strong as possible.

B/Snack: Yogurt

L: Chicken Breast, Cottage Cheese & Hummus

Pre work out: HB egg

Post work out: Carmel PP

D: Piece of Pizza w/mom & Dad

Water & Vites

Duncan got his staples out yesterday, so tonight its over to the parents for a monitored romp with his very missed buddies!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Gwen M.
on 8/18/17 7:59 am, edited 8/18/17 1:00 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Hello! I'm four days post-op and feeling great! I've cut my oxy down to 5mg every 6 hours (I started at 10) and my valium to 2.5 every 6 hours from 5mg. Tonight I'm going to try sleeping in bed for the first time too! And I have plans to see movies this weekend :) My boobs look awesome and feel firm and I'm totally happy. I still want to nap all the time, and my eating has not bee anywhere close to perfect.

QOTD: I love Spring and Fall the best. Fall a little bit more since Spring has more allergens.

1: protein shake
2: protein shake, potato chips
3: no idea, depends on what the guys pull out of the freezer

liquids on track, vites totally off track (I'll set them up today so they'll be on track again starting tomorrow)

exercise: nope! But I showered all by myself so that's awesome :)

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kristi T.
on 8/18/17 9:54 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

QOTD-Any season that is not winter(too cold, too gray and too long here!:-)

B-Greek yogurt w/chia, flax and cranberries

L-Scrambled egg and avocado

S-string cheese, small plum and chai tea

D-Going meatless today. Zucchini cakes, roasted cauliflower and fresh peaches.

E-Taking Emmy swimming

Have a safe and peaceful Friday!

jachristmas
on 8/18/17 1:17 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Definitely Fall..I absolutely love the crisp air, gorgeous leaves, pumpkin spice everything, Halloween, apples, the smells and a break from this unrelenting heat. The heat index this week has been reaching 110-115 and the humidity is torture, feels sooo sticky you could hang wallpaper lol. It sucks to be outside at night working on the shop and it's 85 degrees at 9pm and you are drenched in sweat from head to toe and all the places in between..and omg with the extra skin, way worse!

It's crazy around our little town. We are in the path of totality for Monday's eclipse and the roads are busy, stores are packed and some of the pumps were empty at the gas station a little while ago..tourist overload!

B1 premier caramel in decaf coffee

B2 last slice of meat loaf

L Dannon Light& Fit Greek Lemon Meringue

D my birthday is this weekend, so going out with some friends..prob Mexican..its the easiest place (and one of the few restaurants) around here that I can find decent options and everyone else is happy about chips and margaritas, so win win for us all

Vitamins and water in. Exercise is seriously lacking today.

~Amanda~

HW at consult #1 5/19/16: 348 lbs.

Consult #2 8/31/16: 331 lbs.

SW 12/14/16: 286 lbs.

CC C.
on 8/18/17 1:30 pm

I think I'd love a "real" fall - pumpkins, sweaters, cool days. Fall in southern CA is HOT. And it's usually been hot for months and all you want is to wear a sweater, but you'll melt if you do. And the Santa Ana winds blow and make everyone crazy and cranky and the air even hotter and drier and then stuff catches on fire. Grr.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 29 views