Which pedometer?

happyteacher
on 9/6/17 5:38 pm

I got a Fitbit years ago. Loved it. Lost it. Replaced it. Repeated that cycle 3 times. Gave up trying to keep track of it. Flash forward I am just not moving enough, so back to basics for me. I would like to avoid throwing away so much money though. Can anyone recommend a wristband style pedometer that is a little less pricey? Only needs to count steps and show time. No fancy app needed, but use an Android phone. I don't carry my phone all day so that won't work as a pedometer. I bought a $25 Homogo that was very highly rated. Piece of junk- Suggestions??

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

White Dove
on 9/7/17 1:21 am - Warren, OH

I have always used Garmin Vivofit. They are waterproof so I wear it swimming and in the shower. Because I am always wearing it, misplacing it is not a problem.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

jenorama
on 9/7/17 5:30 am - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

If you have an iPhone 5S or newer it has a built-in step tracker. Then you don't need an extra device.

Jen

Fredbear
on 9/7/17 7:51 am
VSG on 11/29/16

My Samsung Galaxy 6 has one built in. It's perfectly adequate, and I always have my phone with me, so it's not another gadget to keep track of.

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 48 views