Grrrr 2nd day of liquid diet Pre-Op..... Am I going to make it?

trkr75
on 10/28/17 8:32 pm
VSG on 11/08/17

So I started my Pre-Op liquid diet yesterday. Seems like everywhere I go food is staring me in the face and saying EAT ME!! I get to work and it is "National Potato day" and there is a baked potato bar set up 40 feet from my desk and it is calling to me. On top of that there are cookies and donuts waiting for me as well. God bless small victories, I made it the whole night with out cheating. I drank a lot of chicken broth and water but made it through. Start of day two and I want to run to Wally world and grab a Thermos to keep my chicken broth in so it stays hot all night at work. I walk in and they now have "broasters chicken" at each entrance/exit. And again it is saying EAT ME!! well I get in and out with just what I came for and made it to work. I can't wait for this part to be over, with that said I am sure I will be saying the same thing after surgery before I switch to "phase II" but I will get through it. Looking forward to what tomorrow brings.

Ken 5'10" VSG HW-290 SW-265 CW-265 Surgery 11/08/2017

https://trendweight.com/u/31d3fd3359fa4e/

JourneyBound
on 10/29/17 2:46 am
VSG on 10/09/17

I was lucky, only 2 day liquids pre-op. Try to keep you're eye on the goal; it's much easier after surgery. I'm only 3 weeks post-op, so I can't speak long term, but right now cravings are at bay. Best if luck!

VSG 10/9/17

HW: 294.2 SW: 286.2 CW:174.6

STGW: 170 LTGW:140

Pre-op:-8 M1:-25.4 M2:-16.8 M3:-15.6 M4:-13.8 M5:-5.4 M6:-8.6 M7:-9.2 M8:-5 M9:-5.6 M10:-2.4

hollykim
on 10/30/17 11:48 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 29, 2017 at 3:32 AM Pacific Time, trkr75 wrote:

So I started my Pre-Op liquid diet yesterday. Seems like everywhere I go food is staring me in the face and saying EAT ME!! I get to work and it is "National Potato day" and there is a baked potato bar set up 40 feet from my desk and it is calling to me. On top of that there are cookies and donuts waiting for me as well. God bless small victories, I made it the whole night with out cheating. I drank a lot of chicken broth and water but made it through. Start of day two and I want to run to Wally world and grab a Thermos to keep my chicken broth in so it stays hot all night at work. I walk in and they now have "broasters chicken" at each entrance/exit. And again it is saying EAT ME!! well I get in and out with just what I came for and made it to work. I can't wait for this part to be over, with that said I am sure I will be saying the same thing after surgery before I switch to "phase II" but I will get through it. Looking forward to what tomorrow brings.

you will make it if you choose to make it.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 53 views