Dr. Gabriel Rosales

alaskangirly
on 11/2/17 4:42 pm

Hello!

I am new here sorry if this question has been asked before. I have been doing a lot of research trying to pick a Doctor for the Vertical Sleeve Gastric. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

I have found Dr. Gabriel Rosales and have watched a few blogs of past patients that had, had surgery with him. I have tried to research him but really do not find much on him.

Who did you have do your surgery? How was your stay? How was your surgery? How many days Post OP are you? I know each doctor will have their pros and cons just like anyone. Who do you suggest? Do you have any links to share good or bad about Doctors.

As this is the 1st time for me are there any questions I need to ask?

Please help this is all so new to me and i'm scared I will not ask an important question or fail to do enough research and miss something important.

Thank you

AK girl

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 11/2/17 6:58 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Try posting this on the Mexico forums, you may find some of his other patients there.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

alaskangirly
on 11/3/17 9:50 am

Thank you so much I did not know about that forum :) sorry!

Kjnelson
on 11/3/17 10:59 pm - AK
VSG on 10/11/17

Are you in Alaska? I am in Alaska. Are you looking for out of state docs? I know there are not many to choose from here but I used Dr. Grant Searles. Oct. 11 was my surgery date. So far so good.

HW: 285. SW: 269. CW: 225

VSG on 10/11/2017

Not going to quit on myself.

Most Active