Will be thinking of you Cecily x

CC C.
on 12/5/17 12:20 pm

Thank you, Shirley!

Kristi T.
on 12/5/17 10:22 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning!

I slept two additional hours this morning! I don't think I have done this in over 9 years no matter how hard I have tried to sleep in! Looks like I need to hike uphill a little more often:-) It's cold, gray and gloomy outside today. I decided to not look at the temperature today, but I am pretty sure it's in the low 20's.

QOTD-I am going to come back and edit this question when I have put more thought into it today. Not sure why I am drawing a blank on this QOTD:-)

B-Plain Fage with 2tsp SF pudding mix and 2tbsp pumpkin seeds.

L-PP shake

S-Chai tea w/cream and stevia

D-Zucchini boats with ground beef and cheddar cheese

E-Hike or walk with my dog

I am down 3 pounds this morning, hoping for more on Friday's weigh in! Have a good day everyone!

CC C.
on 12/5/17 11:35 am

Fabulous job on the 3 pounds (and the extra sleep and hiking)!

Kristi T.
on 12/6/17 9:21 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Thank you Cecily!

azmichy
on 12/5/17 12:00 pm
VSG on 10/24/17

and I forgot QOTD: My goals for 2018 are to just be happier. I want to start therapy (for the 10th time) and actually make some progress with it. I'm hoping to lose my extra weight once and for all, but I don't yet have a specific target in mind. I am happy for now with no more diabetes medication, no foot and leg pain and swelling and having a bit more energy. I am also hoping when I get released for exercise on 12/29 to start something that I really enjoy and be able to stick with it. Other than that I am going to try and make the most of my sleeve in 2018 no matter where I end up on the scale.

Lap Band 09/17/2003 HW-276 SW-225 LW-167

Revision to VSG 10/24/17 HW-244 SW-217.8 CW-179.6

Pre-op:0~M1:17~M2: 6.6~M3: 7.8~M4: 6.7

Jessvsg87
on 12/5/17 12:03 pm
VSG on 11/27/17

Hey everyone my main goal for 2018 is to stay focused on this journey and to not give up even on my hard days.i made a promise to myself that this is going to work and my life is going to change for the better i know it's going to be hard work but I'm ready to kick butt!

I am one week post op so still on the liquid stage

M1 premier protein shake

Snack sugar free popsicle

M2 tomato soup

M3 premier protein shake

Snack yogurt or sugar free pudding

ShirlAus
on 12/5/17 12:27 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All

Back at work after the wheels fell off my day yesterday around lunchtime. I had my 6 monthly bloods - 8 viles of blood and it went fine. I came back to work and had a cup of tea and some breakfast. About 3 hrs later I started feeling awful - clammy and dizzy. I thought I may not have eaten enough so had some stewed apple & rhubarb I had brought in. Still no better. I had vertigo last year and ended up being admitted via emergency as it was bad. It honestly felt like that. I drove myself home - dont know how and crawled into bed. Slept for 2.5 hours and when I woke I felt a lot better. Last night my son and his gf came so I made dinner etc - but just didnt have any energy and was in bed early. I feel fine this morning. Has anyone else had this sort of reaction after their bloods??? Its a first for me and shocked me as I used to donate blood years ago and considered going back to do it again - after yesterday I think I will just sit back for a while

QOTD: My goal for 2018 is to finish my journey and loose the final 44lbs or so - then maintain it (that will be my hard challenge I feel as I have never been able to keep weight off over the years - A true yo yo

B: Leftover Lasagna - I barely ate last night

S: 2 x Babybel Cheese

L: Yesterdays lunch - Pork meatballs with stir fry veg & sauce

D: Lamb Chop & Salad

Have a great day all

Shirley

CC C.
on 12/5/17 5:56 pm

That sounds awful! I haven't ever had that happen, but that's a good bit of blood. Glad you're feeling better!

ShirlAus
on 12/5/17 6:01 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Thanks Cecily - yes it wasnt fun at all - especially the struggle to drive home but back to my bouncy self today :)

Thanks for your message

Most Active