Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Christmas Day, Monday, December 25, 2017

Ladyblu
on 12/25/17 5:57 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Merry Christmas all! Today I wish everyone a happy day. Yesterday, I grazed for the first time since July. I logged this morning what I could remember. (I owned it) and realized that even though it was way over the top, it ws still far less than I could/would eat in a single meal at a restaurant previously. Today we are back on the wagon.

QOTD: Take your pick... what is the best and/or the worst gift you have ever received?

The best gift I've received was for no reason at all. My boss allowed me to use his time share week at a resort in Orlando. It was a much needed break for my husband and I. The worst? A set of broken canisters from my future in-laws. (They haven't gotten much nicer). LOL

M1: Coffee, Vanilla PP shake and Miralax

M2: Rib Eye

M3: Skipping

M4: PP Shake

M5: TBD. Definitely smoked turkey.

S: None

E: Nothing formal.

Water and vits on track.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Jessvsg87
on 12/25/17 8:24 am
VSG on 11/27/17

Drawing a blank on the best/worst Christmas present but merry Christmas everyone i hope everyone gets to spend it with their family! So i have a confession I Did a lot of snacking yesterday I'm feeling a little guilty about it but staying focused and moving forward and TMI but I'm super constipated.Today I'm going to my cousins house for a Christmas party I have no idea what she is cooking which makes me a little nervous.

M1 premier protein

snack baby bell cheese

M2 premier protein

M3 Christmas dinner at my cousins house I'm going to to stick with available protein

Kristi T.
on 12/25/17 10:16 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Merry Christmas everyone and a heartfelt hope that we all enjoy a healthy, peaceful and joyous 2018!!

Fondue was a great hit last night, everyone seemed to enjoy it. We had a strong and outspoken group, so it was an evening of great political discussion...which I love:-) Everyone left late so I awoke this morning to a disaster in the kitchen/dinning room, but that's okay it was worth it.

QOTD-I am having trouble coming up with a best and worst gift as well, but it's a fun question. Sorry about the broken canisters Ladyblue:-)

B-Plain greek yogurt w/SF pudding and pumpkin seeds

L-scrambled eggs with lemon pepper

S-Chai tea w/cream & stevia

D-Christmas dinner of prime rib was cancelled at my uncle's assisted living due to a flu outbreak, no visitors. My mom and I might go see a movie now that we don't have any plans, not sure about dinner though!!

E-walk with my dog

Have a wonderful day!

azmichy
on 12/25/17 10:48 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

QOTD: Worst gift was a $1 store wind chime from my ex-husband. Best gift was my Apple watch which I just received this year from DH#2.

B: coffee w/HH + protein bar

L: eggs and bacon

D: prime rib and a bit of the sides

S: no snacks today unless I get starving because last night I ate a bit too much and made myself feel miserable. Taking it slow and easy today. Protein, protein, protein.

E: Nothing formal but tracking my steps on the new Apple watch.

W+V: On track (I finally got all the calcium and vites in yesterday)

Lap Band 09/17/2003 HW-276 SW-225 LW-167

Revision to VSG 10/24/17 HW-244 SW-217.8 CW-179.6

Pre-op:0~M1:17~M2: 6.6~M3: 7.8~M4: 6.7

Ladyblu
on 12/26/17 12:08 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Sounds like you made a good change in DH's! I didn't get it right the first time either. But #2 is a winner and I'm keeping him.

I overdid it on Christmas eve as well so Christmas day was all about the protein!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/25/17 10:55 am, edited 12/25/17 2:56 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Merry Christmas! Yesterday I didn't track the day intentionally. I did have a lot of BLTs, but way less overall than pre-WLS and I am back on the usual maintenance wagon today. We will be getting together with friends or family for several meals this week, so I really need to be careful with choices. There aren't too many sweets leftover to tempt me thank goodness - just some pumpkin bread and chocolate chip cookies.

QOTD: The best gift was probably a diamond tennis bracelet for DH. He gave me a lot of great jewelry over the years. I can't recollect a "worse" gift.

1 year, 9 months post-op

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: leftover crack slaw

S: nut thins and hummus

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Fredbear
on 12/25/17 12:52 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

YAY I get to participate!

Doing dinner with friends tonight, no clue what they're serving but from experience it will be carb-heavy crap. Bringing a protein shake along for insurance. Will have a tiny slice of the gingerbread cake I made yesterday, and a small serving of my spouse's beautiful cranberry/orange/pineapple trifle.

B: 4 oz. cottage cheese

S: 0.5 oz. almonds

L: 6 oz. teriyaki chicken

D: ???

E: none today, walked yesterday

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

Fredbear
on 12/26/17 3:31 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

Follow up: Yep, it was all carby crap. The sole protein source was ham (my least-favorite protein, besides the ones I refuse to eat).

Potatoes, mac and cheese, stuffing, parfait, rolls...

Had my protein shake, a tiny slice of ham, and picked at the carbs just enough not to be a bad guest.

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/17 1:03 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

Merry Christmas Everybody! I hope you all have a love filled day.

QOTD: Really hard to pick a best/worst. Several candidates in each category, however.

Did well eating yesterday. Having leftovers today so I will stay on plan.

B: 2 eggs

L: Cheddar cheese, black olives, 2 slices salami.

D: Leftover prime rib, green beans.

S: If get hungry, I've got a Danon L&F Greek yogurt waiting.

Most Active