Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday 1/2/18

CC C.
on 1/2/18 11:46 am, edited 1/2/18 3:46 am

Went for my Tuesday morning fitness hike this morning. I fought going and just wanted to laze around, but I'm glad I went. I wish I didn't dread things that are good for me because I usually enjoy myself.

QOTD: Normally I take my Christmas decorations down New Years Day, but I was at my dad's house so it didn't get done. So today it will be. It's such a pain in the rear, but I know it won't take long and I'll be happy it's done.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - enchiladas

D - steak and salad

S - pear, cheese

Lalagigi
on 1/2/18 11:49 am
VSG on 10/23/17

10 weeks out from surgery... and after two weeks of terrible holiday eating, including carbs and sugar. Lots of self-hate this morning.

B: 1 oz pork jerky with 1/2 container Oikos triple zero

L: 2.5 oz tuna with 1 tbs light mayo and 2 parmesan crisps

Snack: 1/2 clean whey protein bar

D: 1 egg omelet with 1/2 oz cheese, 1 oz ham and 1/3 avocado

Gwen M.
on 1/2/18 12:17 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

It's a little bit of a red flag that you spent two weeks eating "terrible holiday" foods so soon after surgery. Are you seeing a therapist to help you with the mental aspects of weight loss and long-term success?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Shannon S.
on 1/2/18 2:53 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

Uggg, well I made it through the day. I was dragging after such a cozy indoors weekend with the fam. Overall today was uneventful! Monday's are usually busy, so there is a positive.

I usually take Christmas down during the New Year weekend, but unfortunately all I wanted to do is lay around in my jam jams by the fire this past weekend. I'll shoot for next weekend.

M1: Greek yogurt

M2: organic green mix in 8oz of water

M3: mozzarella stick

M4: toast with a sunny side up egg and smoked salmon (delicious)

M5: will be 1/2 isopure lemonade protein drink

All water and protein will be in today. All vitamins taken. Even bought a pill box today as I'm tired of prepping my vitamins in a sandwich baggy every morning.

Acedding27
on 1/2/18 5:39 pm
VSG on 12/14/17

I am actually VERY excited to go back to work tomorrow. I do so much better with exercise and food during my 5 day work week, probably because of the standard routine. It helps that I eat breakfast during morning duty (7am) and that lunch is scheduled (11am) and I get home right at 4pm typically to take my walk. I get a new crop of kids (We do block schedule) so I have that first day of school nervousness. It doesn't help that TWO of my three classes are 29+ kids (the third one is 8 kiddos...makes absolutely no sense!)

QOTD: We are waaay chill on decorations. We have a small tree and a sign in the yard. I guess I should go take them down now, but it will probably be this weekend. I DID store all of our wrapping paper, bows, and bags already. :-)

B: 1 scrambled egg, half a laughing cow wedge stirred in (nephew wanted the other half, he loves that cheese!)

L: premier chocolate shake

D: 3 oz. Baked tilapia with an ounce stewed tomatoes

Snacks: 3 whole wheat saltines with 2 tablespoons cottage cheese, 1/2 premier chocolate shake

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 48 views