CAMAW/AMAW Starts Monday (3/5)!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/2/18 4:49 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

A reminder that the CAMAW/AMAW challenge starts Monday. Please check the list below to make sure you are on it (and your category is correct - I am missing it for the 2 in red). Let me know if I need to add you!

Guidelines:

Condiments are allowed: bbq sauce, ketchup, mustard, mayo, spaghetti sauce, butter, salad dressing etc etc
Drink all your normal drinks as you would on a regular day, coffee, tea, water with flavorings, Miralax/Restoralax. This challenge is just about your meals & snacks, liquids should stay the same
Two options to choose from:

AMAW = All Meat All Week meat option - whenever you eat a meal or a snack you eat meat, ex. the flesh of cow/pig/chicken/seafood (yes any seafood is considered meat) NO DAIRY
CAMAW = Critter and Meat All Week option - whenever you eat a meal or snack you eat meat & critter (critter is considered: protein shakes, yogurt, cheese, eggs and for those that use milk or cream in your coffee you fall into the Critter)
On Sunday morning, take your stats, weigh yourself, take your bust/waist/hips measurements (ONLY IF YOU WANT) and for fun to see by the end of the week if there are any changes, this is your personal info, not meant to share on here (unless you want to)!!

Post our AMAW & CAMAW menu's and pictures either on the regular "What's on the menu today RNYers" OR "Whatcha Eating Today VSGers?" threads. This challenge is open to ALL OHers, RNY, VSG, DS, pre ops, whoever wants to get off those damn carbs!!

At the end of the week I will go through and choose an AMAW King or Queen and a CAMAW King or Queen.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

mmsmom
on 3/3/18 3:09 am - Woburn, MA

Are there any guodelines or restrictions on yogurt?

VSG on 04/28/2014

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/3/18 3:53 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I eat my yogurt with sweetener but without added fruit or grains.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

mmsmom
on 3/3/18 3:55 am - Woburn, MA

Thanks

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active