IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED DO NOT OPEN! underwear pictures, 3 month post op progress!

ReinaS
on 3/3/18 2:29 am
VSG on 12/05/17

I live in other side of the world so we have a little different customs and I would never hesitate to post these pics in my country but sometimes the customs are different in US, so I was just being cautious hehe..

Thank god no one has problem with it so far!

But I eat mostly ketogenic but i don't keep back on veggies/greens like some people do.

My menu for yesterday:

alot of bacon with green frillice.

Onion-greenbean-chicken casserole

Oopsie bread (no flours used, it's just eggs and cream cheese) with carlic butter (and I mean real butter made from real milk fat :D), lettuce, ham and tomato

Salmon, avocado and broccoli

Spinach, chicken and capsicum with carlic and chilli heated up on pan.

I eat 100 grams at once (i think its 3.5 oz) which some say is a little too much.. But I don't know, it works for me and I've lost alot of weight too. And as long my weight is dropping i'm not going to adjust my carb intake (its normally 20g a day so it's not so much anyway). And try to eat clean and I dont consume flours (pasta, white-bread, pastries etc), sugar and mostly keep away from dairys too because I feel physically I'll after eating them. I'm ok with mozarella (its made out of goats milk tho) and cottage-cheese too and baked cream-cheese.

SW: 256lbs, GW: 165lbs, height: 5ft6

pre-op: -21lbs M1: -30lbs M2: -18lbs M3: -16lbs

Stacy160
on 3/3/18 5:45 am

That is AMAZING progress in only three months!! You're not even gonna need plastics, looks like...wow!!

ps...bikinis cover less, you're good. :D

HW 258    SW 246.4    CW 166.8 GW 160    
                     (reflects loss from all-time high weight in November 2009)
ReinaS
on 3/4/18 1:52 am
VSG on 12/05/17

I don't know about the plastics, I'm still young so I'm hoping it will tighten up on its own. My arms and thighs are he most "sloppiest" but I started going to cup massage and I feel like it REALLY helps!! I used to have quite dry skin, with alot of cellulite and dark sports etc and it is really starting to go away! My bum looks also so much better which was the worst! It trims the skin, activates the bloodflow and is known a good treatment to get rid of cellulitis. It can hurt at times (specially on thighs and the parts I have alot of fat) and I even had bruises on my thighs the last time, but I really feel my skin so much tighter and the cellulite has started to go away! I've only gone like 4 times but I feel the difference for sure! I only pay 10 euros for an hour! I don't know the rates in US, but it's bloody cheap here (under 10 dollars)

Baileycat50
on 3/3/18 7:35 pm

This is so fantastic! Have you had any bad side effects? How do you feel overall? Which surgury did you have?

ReinaS
on 3/4/18 2:01 am
VSG on 12/05/17

I had the VSG, sleeve surgery. I feel like a new person! I feel sexy and feminine and I have so much more energy. I dont sweat anymore when I'm taking a small walk, I sleep so much better, I feel alive again.

I don't have any bad side effects yet, but I'm pretty sure I will start losing hair soon as most of us do. Today was the first day I felt a little faint but I have catched cold and I'm a little feaverish, but I don't think it's WLS related. I don't have heartburn as alot of VSG people do. The only things is the "loose skin" but it's not very noticable and I'm hoping for it to trim back as I am young. Oh and after I lost the first 40 pounds I had bad back ache when sitting or driving a car. The fat had melted away from the back and the muscled had no support as they did before. Now it has gone away completely.

PS: I do not exercise. shame on me. But when I'm at work I normally get at least 20 000 steps a day.

(deactivated member)
on 3/4/18 9:57 am
VSG on 03/01/18

You look Great! Wow! 3 months post op- Wow. I am hesitating esp cuz my surgeon scared me at preop. So i have a thought that "I've been over 200 since 1997-I'm too old-what if's" I relapsed om smoking after 13 weeks smoke free cuz I thought WLS was going to be postponed until summer due to possible hand surgery. So I took steroids & smoked, so surgeon is none too thrilled cuz of possible leaks. I didnt know of leaks & possibly going to ICU. So I'm going back & forth with- Cancel it- Just do it-Postpone. Idk what to do, It's not jus about me it's about my mom & younger daughters. I dont want to make a selfish decision & lose my life & health & burden them with the loss of me.

Just to be on the lookout for possible paralysis, leaks, ICU- I didnt sign up for all of that. LOL I cant even go outside & think it over w a smoke. 4 days smoke free.

Also, Ur warning is not needed girl. U look awesome!

Most Active