Whatcha eating Today VSGers? Monday, 3/5/2018

rissa1224
on 3/5/18 7:48 am, edited 3/4/18 11:48 pm - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

MONDAYYY! And it?s trainer day. I picked Monday?s to go see my personal trainer. I only do once a week with him because financially it works better. But, he texts me work outs to do almost daily, for my gym at home. My back is still hurting. Friday it finally felt better - then snow.

QOTD. Tv shows! The Walking Dead! Fear the Walking Dead, Teen Mom (judge me LOL), This Os is Jeopardy, sometimes Survivor. Naked & Afraid. I don?****ch much tv, mostly at night in bed to fall asleep to. But I DVR new shows and watch at my leisure.

B: cottage cheese, blueberries, half a banana, granola

S mixed nuts - I craved salty

L left over gyro salad

D I ate poorly for dinner Saturday (hibachi), and lunch yesterday (fried fried wings, onion rings, and a few forks of Mac and cheese ball) it?s leftover night but not for me! I?ll probably do a salad with either cold cuts or a veggie burger.

S2 if needed, egg with 1 Taylor ham. It?s also a leftover but I won?t force if I don?t need

exercise with trainer. Much stretching and who knows what hell he will have me do

water & vits on track

i have a goal to lose 20lbs (was 24 but I lost the 4!) by 6/1. Time to kick my butt.

Kristi T.
on 3/5/18 9:45 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Glad you get a week off Gwen, nice!

QOTD-I am into anything Briti****he Crown, Last Tango in Halifax, The Detectorists, Black Mirror. I am waiting for Love to start on Netflix again on the 9th and I am current on Divorce through HBO. I admit, I do like the Real Housewives of...on Bravo:-) I am looking forward to starting Altered Carbon.

Day 1 of CAMAW:

B-Plain greek yogurt with 2tsp SF pudding mix

L-scrambled eggs

S-PP shake, vanilla

D-Apple & chicken sausage link, grilled

E-Walk the dog

Have a safe and peaceful day!

Lalagigi
on 3/5/18 9:57 am
VSG on 10/23/17

I just had my 4 month check-in with the nutritionist and was scolded for not eating enough carbs. Go figure.

QOTD: I finally finished The Handmaid's Tale in time for the new season. Amazing.

B: 4 oz chicken salad with LF mayo

S: 2 oz Raspberries

L: 4 oz grilled flank steak with 1 roasted red potato

S: 1/2 PP

D: Probably steak again with a little salad.

ShirlAus
on 3/5/18 12:22 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Morning - DH has graciously shared his cold- so kind. Past few days has been the super sore throat and we have progressed to head congestion and aches n pains. Fun stuff. Was a struggle to get out of bed this morning to start work. Sitting here at home rugged up in pjs working - least thats a plus

B: Yoghurt with cereal

L: Leftover Homemade chicken and sweet corn soup

D: Chicken, Bacon & Sour Cream Casserole with Veg

S: TBD - see how I feel - right now its a latte

Have a good day all

Shirley

Kristi T.
on 3/5/18 2:47 pm - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Take care of yourself Shirl, feel better soon!

Most Active