Whatcha eating Today VSGers? Saturday, 4/14/2018

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/18 5:45 am
VSG on 01/12/17

My turn this time to start it! Good morning all. Today I am having some lunch with a friend. Not sure what I want to do today, but I do know I need to finish my resume up and send applications to a few places to get into a new position that lets me start school.

QOTD: What are you most looking forward to about the summer?

For me, I just can't wait to get outside and feel the warm sun! No more cold winters and random April snowstorms. I hope with the hot weather to get out and do activities outside. Would love to go to the amusement park early this summer!

Breakfast- Nature's Own Wheat+Protein bread, Greek cream cheese, 1 egg over easy

Lunch- We are going to Cheesecake factory, I will find something good for me there.

Dinner- Leftover ribs

Snack- Chobani plain, greek yogurt.

Ladyblu
on 4/14/18 6:02 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Busy day today. My nephews are coming over and we will play games this afternoon. This morning, my mom and I will tackle the garage again. We have committed to 1 hour a day till it's organized and neat!

QOTD: I'm an odd bird. My least favorite season is summer. Of course, I live in Florida so summers are brutal. So, the short answer is nothing. I can't wait till fall!

Meal 1: Coffee, PP protein shake

Meal 2: Mozz and spinach chicken meatballs with edemame pasta. (OMG... have you all tried edemame pasta???)

Meal 3: Miso with some random protein (shrimp maybe?)

Meal 4: Hot dogs (no bun for me) with cheese sauce and a smidge of LO corn. (Had Bono's last night as we were out till after 2 am - so we will shoot for this meal tonight.)

Snack: 2 cups of tea with stevia. Protein drink or jerky if needed.

Water and Vits: On track

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Kristi T.
on 4/14/18 9:56 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I like your new profile picture Ladyblu, you look great!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/14/18 3:42 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I like your profile picture too. Your face is thinning down and you look great!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/14/18 6:05 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! I'm on a boat on the way to Cabbage Key Florida. It is supposed to be a sunny hot day (90). The island is supposed to be a bit like a mini Key West.

QOTD: I'm looking forward to being on our beautiful Cape Cod beaches!

2 Years post-op

Always lots of coffee...

B: Eggs scrambled with cottage cheese

L: Fish (out to lunch)

D: leftover chicken fajita innards

S: Yogurt and/or mozzarella/prosciutto sticks

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Kristi T.
on 4/14/18 9:55 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I must admit I am a little envious Liz, have a great time today!!!

Jess Says Yes
on 4/14/18 7:20 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Good morning all! Doing a little spring cleaning today and going out for dinner and a movie with friends this evening.

QOTD: our summers in SC are crazy hot and very humid and honestly I hide out inside for the worst of it. BUT my brother is coming home from Afghanistan this summer, so that is hands-down the number one thing I am looking forward to it! I am also looking forward to going out on my dad's boat with the fam, we have a big family lake trip planned, and Nick and I are taking the kids to Hilton Head (our favorite beach spot). Lots to look forward to!

B - Protein shake

L - triple zero yogurt with chopped almonds

D - probably steak :)

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

PookyS
on 4/14/18 7:43 am

I'm grading papers today and planning the rest of the school year with a colleague this afternoon.

QOTD: I'm looking forward to summer, but it's my least favorite season in terms of weather because it's 90 degrees+ almost every day here. I plan to relax for a week in June and possibly travel to Yellowstone on a road trip. After that, I plan to tackle several improvement projects around the house, including purging both the house and garage of clutter. The kids are grown and we need to streamline. Mostly, however, I am looking forward to not grading papers for a while and having more time to read for pleasure and learn something new (tai chi and/or line dancing are goals).

B: low-fat cottage cheese; Sargento balanced breaks snack with dried cranberries, nuts, and cheese.

S: Premier protein shake (bought cookies and cream at Sam's)

L: salad with grilled chicken

D: blackened shrimp or chicken with veggies

CC C.
on 4/14/18 9:31 am

Good morning! It's a garage cleaning day for me...

QOTD: I have always disliked summer, mostly because being fat made me very heat intolerant. But now that I'm thinner it's so much easier and less sweaty! Also I go to beautiful Michigan which is so lovely, quiet and relaxing. And this summer I'll be done with my lower body lift and thigh lift, so maybe shorts will be a common occurrence! Next summer will be even better with my arm lift behind me and short sleeves for the first time in 25 years or tank tops for the first time ever...

B - coffee, yogurt, berries, grain free granola

L - real good pizza

D - Asian meatballs, asparagus

S - ??

Kristi T.
on 4/14/18 10:12 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I slept in this morning for the first time in about 10 years. I woke up so confused because it was light outside:-) I don't have any plans today so I might take Emmy for a long hike then go visit my uncle for awhile. No sun, still cold and windy...come on Spring, get here already!

QOTD-I agree with you Mershmellow, just having the sun and warm days will be amazing. We have freak snowstorms all the way into the first part of June. Our summer usually begins the 2nd week of July until the end of August, not long enough! I'm looking forward to planting my flowers, tending the garden, taking Emmy swimming in the lake and tent camping for the first time.

B-Sesame toast w/1tbsp almond butter

L-Tuna with mayo and pickle, string cheese

S-chai tea with cream and stevia

D-Potluck of leftovers from the freezer

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Most Active