Finally home

Krob78
on 5/2/18 6:30 am

i was released from the hospital after a 4 night stay with severe violent dry heaves that pulled muscles in my neck and burst blood vessels. Yeah, they were that bad! I'm feeling better today but having issues sleeping. I have no pain at all, just can't get comfortable as I am, or used to be a stomach sleeper. Thanks for all *****sponded to my posts and offered support while I was in the hospital. Now adjusting to having liquid in my hand every waking minute! What a pain in the ass lol.

Surgery date 4/27/18 !!!

MJSpencer
on 5/2/18 7:33 am
VSG on 03/29/18

For the first couple of days I slept semi sitting up. Glad to hear you're home and feeling better.

NeedsSleep
on 5/2/18 10:28 am - IL
VSG on 09/20/12

Can you sleep in a recliner? I can't remember... I just know that I didn't sleep in my bed. I was hospitalized for an extra day too for the very same reasons. It was the pain meds. Good luck!!

HW: 292 - SW: 237 - GW: 165

(the first 55 lbs. was from Weight Watchers, over 2 years)

Shannon S.
on 5/2/18 2:07 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

Glad you're home. Hopefully you will improve everyday!!!

Izzy612
on 5/2/18 4:09 pm

Congrats on the surgery.

foe the first few nights I slept is a big comfy couch with an ottoman. The bed was the devil for me cause I too am a tummy sleeper

CC C.
on 5/2/18 5:46 pm, edited 5/2/18 10:46 am

Ha! The liquid in your hand every minute stage is short-lived. Hang in there! Glad you're home and on the mend.

Packrat189
on 5/4/18 9:45 pm
VSG on 03/13/18

Im a habitual side sleeper, best thing for me was in a big comfy recliner with feet propped up, leaning forward to the left while awake was good at times, one other thing that helped me was standing about a foot from a wall, placing both hands above head on wall & leaning forward.

Most Active