Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Monday, July 2, 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/2/18 5:09 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I can't believe it is almost July 4 already! The weather has been wonderful here the last few days (actually a bit too hot when not at the beach yesterday). I'm sitting on my new deck on my shiny powerwashed furniture with Justice listening to the birds and drinking coffee (pic below).

QOTD: Do you have jewelry that you wear all the time/daily? I wear my wedding and diamond ring, a family ring, and 4 silver/gold bracelets. I add a watch, a necklace and earrings when going out. Sometimes I'll swap out the bracelets but generally I just leave the same ones on.

2 Years, 3 months post-op (maintaining at goal for 19 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Deli chicken OR maybe out to lunch

D: Possibly 1/2 cheeseburger and spinach salad

S: yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

mmsmom
on 7/2/18 5:50 am - Woburn, MA

Your deck is beautiful! It's HOT HOT HOT. And, not in a nice way - no trade winds, haha.

QOTD: I wear my wedding rings and diamond stud earrings every day. I have pearls and some other nice jewelry but I get up and ready at 5 am and try not to wake my husband, so i don't often change jewelry.

B: steel cut oats

L: salad with turkey

D: jerk chicken

E: too hot to walk

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/2/18 9:29 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I forgot my diamond studs! They were my eldest DD's, so I've always worn em since she passed away 13 years ago.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Gwen M.
on 7/2/18 6:38 am, edited 7/2/18 1:12 am
VSG on 03/13/14

QOTD: I wear my Garmin Vivoactive 3 all the time. It's amusing to me how quickly I've gotten used to wearing a watch all the time considering how many years I didn't wear one! I also started wearing a thing stainless steel möbius strip band on my left ring finger a few months ago. I'd had a few people I'd known for a while say to me, "wait, you're married?!" and, also, some unwanted attention from a few people... so I figured maybe I should start wearing a "wedding" band. I hate that I feel I need to wear one, but I actually really like the ring I found, so it's okayish. Sort of. Ugh.

Otherwise, I don't like wearing jewelry and I have a nickel allergy which makes finding jewelry I could wear (and afford) a pain in the butt anyway. :)

4+ years post-op (still working toward goal)

1: protein shake
2: suugo - a ground turkey based, spicy meat sauce
3: probably more suugo

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: yoga at home for my aching body

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Jess Says Yes
on 7/2/18 7:20 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Good morning all! Liz the deck looks great! I'm only working Mon/Tues this week so my work week is almost half over lol!

QOTD: I wear my wedding set and my nose ring every single day. I also have a few ear piercings that I leave the studs in. My bottom earrings get changed daily. I rarely wear necklaces, but I have a ton somehow. Bracelets never fit me unless they were plus size or men's so I never got in the habit of wearing them. Maybe I should try them out now!

B - coffee & protein

L - sausage & peppers

D - shrimp & broccoli

E - strength training (I can't remember what today's exercises are)

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

SkinnyNikki7
on 7/2/18 7:40 am - Vineland, NJ
VSG on 08/13/12

I wish I had a deck like that, it's beautiful! It is another hot one today - 96 degrees with RealFeel of 107! So we are going to the beach today!

QOTD - I love jewelry! I always wear a ring and earrings and when I dress up necklace and bracelet. I always switch up what I wear to match what I'm wearing.

B - Banana Protein Breakfast Cheesecake

L - Bananas and Cream Premier protein shake

D - Sweet Potato Chips made in the air fryer and Lasagna in a bowl again (no noodles, sugar free, low carb)

E - C25K Week 1 Day 2, Squats, Leg lifts, Bridges, Lunges, and probably some swimming in the ocean

Lots of water

Height = 5'2 Age = 37 Surgery Date = August 13, 2012 HW = 231lbs LW = 131lbs

Regain SW = 209.6 CW = 191.2 Goal Weight = 157.6 lbs

The only way you will see results is if you stay consistent!

mmsmom
on 7/2/18 8:44 am - Woburn, MA

Thanks, Gwen! I forgot that I wear my fitbit 24/7 - unless i charge it and forget to put it back on - also did not bring it on vacation - don't want tan lines, lolololol

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kristi T.
on 7/2/18 9:45 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I love your deck Liz, it looks ready for lots of summer company!

I didn't think summer would ever get it here. It has been so rotten, gloomy and cold. But, the weather report said we are going to hit 80+degrees by Wednesday and will finally get some sun. My flowers and tomatoes have been looking very sad!

I have a busy day of medical and therapy appointments today, then a trip to the pharmacy to wait some more. That's okay, it will all be done in one day. I was pretty busy at work yesterday, lots of tourists wondering what to do on a cold rainy July 1st day:-)

QOTD-I wear my Grandmother's engagement ring daily and a small silver necklace with a symbol for an Aquarius even though I am a Leo. It was given to me by someone who felt it the symbol for water was more fitting:-)

B-Bullet Coffee

L-Sigg's yogurt w/walnuts, 1 hb egg

S-Chai tea w/vanilla PP shake

D-I have zero groceries so tbd

E-Late afternoon walk with Emmy

Have a beautiful Monday!

PCBR
on 7/2/18 11:17 am

Your deck looks phenomenal! I can't believe it's already almost July 4th, either. Our unheated pool is almost bearable.

QOTD: I used my wedding ring and engagement ring, but stopped because of my weight gain making them tight. I have not tried again lately, but I bet they fit :). Other than that, I have a small assortment of meaningful pieces (from hubs, from kids) that I rotate. I have a lot of great statement pieces, but I've found that I'm reslly sensitive to wearing anything heavy, so they just sit in my drawer.

B - tablespoon of creamy multi-nut butter from Trader Joe's. Tastes great, but gave me a bit of a tummy ache so off the list for a while.

Snacks/Lunch - Not 100% sure. Here's what's i brought to work to choose from: protein shakes, symtrex nectar, shredded chicken and lentils, skyr, apple sauce, mashed purple carrots/orange carrots/parsnips, hummus, cottage cheese. Figure that's lots of decent choices.

D - probably another damn protein shake.

Ajeffries
on 7/2/18 12:24 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

Qotd- I wear a watch and a wedding ring every day. I usually don't wear other jewelry.

B - street taco (3/4) with tons of cilantro

S pork broth with 1/2 egg

S premier protein coffee

S apple, 1 cup carrots, ranch dressing, banana

S premier protein coffee

D Mcdonald's chicken breast filet

S McDonald's quarter pounder patty, lettuce, olive garden italian dressing

Total calories 1387

Most Active