Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Saturday 9/22/18

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/18 3:36 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning menu friends!

I am sitting in another 1:1 as tired as can be so Indecoded to occupy my mind the best I can to stay away. Normally these are okay, but I didn't get much sleep before work. Once I am done I will go home and take a hot shower before laying down with half of a sleeping pill.

There has been a very sudden temperature change and my sinuses hate it. From nearly 100 outside to 60's. I do welcome to cooler weather though. I can get out some cozy sweaters!

QOTD: What is a song that you can't help but sing along to?

It's a silly question, I know!

Meghan Trainer - Me Too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qDRORgoZxZU

Its a fun pop song

Breakfast - 2 eggs and chicken sausage

Lunch - Deli turkey and Swiss cheese and broad beans. Not a sandwich today

Dinner - Salmon Burger

Snacks - Fage yogurt with granola

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/22/18 4:55 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning Mersh. Those 1:1's must be more exhausting than keeping busy. Boredom is not fun.

QOTD: This will date me, but the song I thought of (even though I listen to newer songs) was "Bye Bye Miss American Pie". My friends and I used to sing it at the top of our lungs while driving around.

2 Years, 5.5 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 21.5 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Chicken and cottage cheese

D: shrimp

S: meat stick or pork rinds

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/18 11:41 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I love that song.

It is very tiring. I would rather be up and working, sitting in a room while someone snores away makes for a very long night.

MissCheri18
on 9/22/18 6:41 am - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Hi All! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

QOTD: What is a song that you can't help but sing along to? Gee Liz thanks now that is stuck in my head lol! Super hard to pick one, Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce or Imagine by John Lennon

Week 12

Water, water, water!

M1: Ocean Spray Cran-Black Cherry, MiraLAX

M2: SF Pumpkin Spice Coffee

M3: Sweet Kale Chopped Salad w/Beef Fajita and Flax Seed

M4: Avocado

M5: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese

Daily Snack: not likely today

Protein: 69g. Carb: 47g. Fiber: 28g Cal. 659

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri

PCBR
on 9/22/18 9:01 am

LOL. Can you please come cook for me!?

HW: 260 - SW: 250

GW (Surgeon): 170 - GW (Me): 150

PCBR
on 9/22/18 9:10 am

Aw, man! I hope that right now you're in a deep sleep. Stop making me jelly of your sweater weather!

QOTD: I don't even know! I know I sound like a total Disnerd, but probably anything from a Disney soundtrack. They've really turned catchy songs into a science.

Ahh menu planning. I've been struggling with food prep and exercise. The start of school has taken a lot of my time. I get it in when I can, but it's hard. My nut suggested getting up earlier and I'm thinking: Lady, I'm already up at 5:15.

B - chike, fairlife and ice shake.

L - Going to a party. Will need to be on my toes.

D - half a BLATT sandwich, sans the bread

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/18 11:32 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I spend a little extra money to buy things that are more convenient to eat. If you are not desperate to always be eating something different, it makes it easier. Do you have a costco, or sams club? Those places are great. A new love are cheese and salami packages. I bought them at costco, but I see them at the store, too.

My salmon burgers are pre-made, I get those from costco, but I have seen them in smaller packages. A patty with a hamburger bun, or simply just a patty are great with veggies if you have the room to spare. Deli meat is another big go to for me. I have been getting mine from the counter at my grocery store, it is less sodium than most packaged and delicious.

PCBR
on 9/22/18 8:33 pm

Thanks..great tips!

Most Active