Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, 10/4/2018

Cathy H.
on 10/4/18 4:21 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Good morning, all! I'm up before dawn because, as usual, I can't sleep, so thought I'd start it off today. It was raining earlier...I love rain. Makes me want to snuggle down with a good book and a hot cup of coffee!

QOTD: What in your daily life makes you smile?

For me, it's just what I said above...a good book, a great cup of coffee, a call from one of my sisters, or a message from one of my besties. These and my morning yogurt and peanut butter, can't forget that!

B: Yogurt w/crunchy peanut butter, coffee w/cream and xylitol

L: Turkey snack sticks, Swirls cheese sticks, zucchini slices

D: Trying out my new instant pot today...corned beef and cabbage!

Water and vites on track

E: Walking

How about you?

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

mmsmom
on 10/4/18 4:44 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning! I had the worst night sleep. My daughter's dog slept at our house and was up til 1 am running outside and eating grass. Poor little girl must have an upset tummy. Then my dog was out of sorts that she was in the bed so he kept moving around. Now we're all up and I'm wah (working at home). I should say I'm up and they're both curled up sleeping, lol. I think we're heading off to the final weekend of camping (at the beach). Should be chilly and sunny - sounds perfect.

QOTD: the dogs always make me smile (frenchies are little clowns) and on the days I see my kids, that makes me smile. Luckily I see them most days at least for a few minutes. I have a monthly dinner with friends - they make me smile too.

B: probably 1/2 bagel, cored, toasted with cheese

L: leftover salad with tuna?

D: if we get to the campground something easy - like 1 slice of beach pizza

E: plenty if we get to the campground.

VSG on 04/28/2014

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/4/18 5:09 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning Cathy and everyone! I am back to the land of the living/reacting after a day off yesterday.

QOTD: I smile at my dog Justice a lot and I feel happy in the sun at the beach. My kids can make me smile (or the opposite depending on the situation).

2.5 Years post-op (maintaining below goal for 22 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Deli chicken and cottage cheese

D: Pork

S: homemade cottage cheese with torani syrup

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

AnnieG522
on 10/4/18 5:31 am
VSG on 10/05/17

It must have been "granddog" sleepover week - we had the same experience. Love having her, but she changes our dogs schedule and chaos----for a 13 year old dog she's still an instigator.

QOTD: What in your daily life makes you smile? My lovely, random husband who is bright, kind, generous and self-effacing. Just a joy. And the pups (Reilly Coyote & Sean Michael) and any one of our 6 kids, who stay in touch constantly.

B: Yogurt

L: Homemade Mousakka

S: I haven't got a clue

D: Salad w/protein

Bedtime: Something cruncy

Coffee with Premier Protein

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

mmsmom
on 10/4/18 6:30 am - Woburn, MA

My daughter is in Egypt and I have her pup for the next 9 nights. Hoping they settle in to a routine quickly!

VSG on 04/28/2014

yvonnef1964
on 10/4/18 6:54 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I forgot to rinsed out my work smocks last night and hang them so I'll have to run to the laundromat to dry them .

I didn't eat my planned dinner last night, just had a protein bar to get my protein in.

Qotd my morning coffee, my babies at work and some of my friends, family

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D bacon cheddar beef burger and broccoli

Have a good day

Most Active