WATCHA EATING TODAY, VSGRS? Sunday October 7 2018

AnnieG522
on 10/7/18 2:42 am
VSG on 10/05/17

The dogs and husband could not sleep, so up at 4:00 am, and they've gone back to bed. Which doesn't work for me. Got some prep done for Thursday class, moderated on my board, and read.

QOTD: If you consider yourself a compassionate person, what lesson has led you there? (Or what person has helped you most?) I'll answer in the comments.

1st Snack: Coffee w Premier Protein Shake

Chobani Greek Yogurt with Strawberry on the Bottom

Breakfast: We go out after Mass, so probably a scrambled egg or omelette

Lunch: Three cheese tortellini with shredded chicken marinara

Dinner: Leftover Moussaka

2nd Snack: Maybe peanut butter? or Almonds

Lots of water....

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

AnnieG522
on 10/7/18 2:45 am
VSG on 10/05/17

QOTD: If you consider yourself a compassionate person, what lesson has led you there? (Or what person has helped you most? Yes, I do. I've had the mixed gift of personal suffering with serious health issues that were chronic, finances, failed marriages and poor decisions. Yet I know I was doing the best I could. That helps me see others with less judgment. And I have a wonderful friend who is truly the soul of kindness and outwardly bound love. She's been very healing in my PTSD areas.

I think compassion is my favorite gift; learning self-compassion at this time in my life.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/18 3:27 am
VSG on 01/12/17

You are an early bird this morning! Sorry you were woken so early and now all on your own this morning while everyone else snoozes.

I am quite tired again this morning and anxious to get home and sleep. It's a down pour outside and I am hoping the gloomy weather helps me sleep. When it is overcast and storming like this, I tend to rest better than average. Today will be my last night of work, so just have to power through this one. After work Monday morning I will stop in and get the flu shot. My work is offering it for free for employees. Tuesday I have to come back to work and attend some crisis intervention class. It's 6 hours. I regret not signing up for it on a Monday so I can just go from work to class and get it over with. Hopefully it is paid hours though, that would be nice.

Breakfast - Cheese omelette

Lunch - Chobani yogurt, almonds

Dinner - crustless turkey potpie I will cook tonight

Snacks - protein bar, maybe an apple, or celery sticks.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/7/18 5:16 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I was up this morning at a more or less normal time but stayed up later than usual last night. I think I'll try to have a quiet day at least until we go out to dinner for SIL's Birthday.

QOTD: I seem to be repeating caretaker roles, but never thought of myself as being more compassionate than others. My eldest DD definitely was and loved working as a nursing assistant in pediatrics. I took care of DD through cancer, my mother through heart disease and now DH with Alzheimer's.

2.5 Years post-op (maintaining below goal for 22 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Deli chicken and cottage cheese

D: Crabcake (out to dinner)

S: homemade cottage cheese with torani syrup

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

yvonnef1964
on 10/7/18 6:16 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Getting ready to go to church, need to go to sams club and going to see my dad and stepmom.

Qotd I feel I'm compassionate but more now since all I went through life but attending this one support group that had it worse than I did.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D pork ribeye and carrots

Have a good day

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views