Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Friday, 10/19/18

Teresa G.
on 10/19/18 1:58 pm
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Wow, no one has started the thread! It's 2:00 PDT so I figured I'd better start it. Where is everyone?

QOTD: Do you look forward to the holidays?

I do not - I don't remember enjoying them for a very long time. I seem to go into a "funk" that starts right after Halloween, and it doesn't lift until January 1st. I'm wondering if this year will be the same...I feel like a completely different person that I've been for the last 30+ years so it will be interesting.

B: Premier Protein with Coffee

S: Beef Jerky

L: Potluck at work - artichoke dip (more than I should have!), meatball, 1/2 beef hot dog, veggies

S: Skipping it

D: Something very light on calories, and at least 8 g protein to reach my target

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

CatLady3401
on 10/19/18 4:36 pm
VSG on 09/26/18

B: Premier protein

S: skinny mocha (first caffeine since surgery)

L: half sandwich, heavy on veggies, slice of cheddar

D: home-made black bean soup

Holidays are hard. Thanksgiving is a food holiday; in the past it's been my judgmental mother watching what I eat (I remember one year I ate a dinner roll before the meal and she announced to the family, "So-n-so won't be eating with us; she already ate."). I often have to work Christmas (I work in healthcare). If I don't, it's often depressing because I feel like my nuclear family is falling apart. Holidays just highlight existing problems. I often volunteer to work New Years Eve / Day in the hopes of getting Christmas off in exchange. If I have it off this year I think I'll do a polar bear plunge.

HW 382, SW 325, GW 165

SD 9/26/2018

pescetarian

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 55 views