I'm New!

MoSull
on 10/23/18 1:14 pm

Hi everyone!

I've been watching this forum for a long time and finally decided to join. I just finished my 6 months of nutritionist visits and I'm getting ready to hopefully schedule my VSG date pretty soon! I'm definitely very excited to start a new chapter, but I'm a little nervous too.

What has been/was the most difficult part of your weight loss journey and how have/did you overcome it?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

- Mary

Kathy S.
on 10/23/18 1:57 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

For me long termed it was the fallout with my friends. I lost quite a few of what I thought were life time friends. That one was a shock to me and hard to deal with, but I had to walk away.

Second is hanging tough when life gets in the way of you taking care of you.

If you ladies need anything let me know, I am here to help

Regards,

Kathy

Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/26/18 5:09 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

The toughest for me is maintenance, which I knew would be the case. Everything leading up to that point went easier than expected. I mostly struggle when I am out of my normal routine, such as when traveling (as I am right now). When I am home and have a normal schedule and can stock my usual foods, I do well. I know how to eat and not feel hungry.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active