aapayne13’s Posts

aapayne13
on 7/21/16 6:43 am
Topic: RE: Still tired

They help a lot.  I will keep everyone posted.  Thank your for your kind words.

aapayne13
on 7/21/16 6:41 am

No, I haven't malnourished myself..... I have been out of my vitamins for a few weeks.  But, I have delt with this problem for 16 months.  Clear labs with correct nutrition and vitamins.  I eat everything that I have been instructed to eat since surgery.  My question was if anyone had the same issue.  Not accusing me of malnourishing myself.

aapayne13
on 7/21/16 5:12 am

I know all about it.  I have been on stimulants for the majority of my life.  I developed damage from all the years I have been on them.  Were talking about 25 years worth of stimulant use.  So I have been off of them for several years.  I have anxiety which the stimulant makes them worse. So, I now use essential oils for my anxiety and it is working well.   I work 5 days a week and I just took a position at our local hospital to free up time for my school.  I hope I can figure this out really soon.  But, you know I also have an extremely boring job maybe I'm just bored.  That this point I am drawing at straws.  I am going to my Dr. next week.  I hope he can help me.

aapayne13
on 7/21/16 5:05 am

It really sucks.   I don't really have anything to complain about other than the tiredness.  I lost 100 pds in 9 months and have been maintaining my weight since then.  I just wish I could do more.  I have lost an extreme amount of muscle and would like to get in the gym to build it back up.  Somedays I can, but others I just can't do it. I just want some kind of energy.  It's frustrating. 

aapayne13
on 7/20/16 5:19 pm

It's very hard to find someone that has had the same issue.  I had my labs drawn last time everything was fine but I still felt exhausted.  I ha my surgery in Mexico everything went fine but I don't really know who to turn to. I hope I can get somewhere with my PCP.  Some days are good and some days are bad.  I haven't had any issues but the tiredness.  I go to the Dr. next week.  I will keep you posted.  Thank you for commenting.

aapayne13
on 7/20/16 8:26 am

I have a appointment for my labs to be done.  Hopefully I can get some answers.  I'm going to get strict with my vitamins and see what happens. 

aapayne13
on 7/20/16 8:10 am, edited 7/21/16 6:42 am

I am 16 months post op.  I am still struggling with very low energy.  I can't make it though my work day without a 30 min nap, even with that I can't tell a difference.  When I get home from work I take an hour nap and then sleep all night. 8-9 hours.  I want to workout but physically can't.  I eat on average 1200 calories a day.  I haven't been the best at my vitamins latley; just ordered them today.  This has been on going since surgery.  I'm wondering if anyone else is going though the same thing.

Thanks.

aapayne13
on 1/9/15 3:45 am
Topic: RE: Hospital del carmen

I'm going to Dr Kelly in March possible at Del Carmen.  I wish I could find more information on this hospital.  I'm going to talk to Dr Kelly tonight about it.  I like that it's a full service hospital.  When is your surgery?

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views