Picture Help

Kiwi Drop
on 2/11/05 12:35 am - Dover, DE
Ok, I figured I try here for some help. I've noticed that in a lot of peoples posts they are able to include a small picture of themselves. Can someone tell me how to do that?
Netgoddess
on 2/16/05 2:23 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Sure... you email the picture to '[email protected]' to get that added to your profile. It is not something you can upload yourself to the site... they have to add it. It takes a couple weeks. I sent mine last week and it is still not done - they have a backlog. However, the sooner you send it - the sooner it is up there. Laura
CaydensNanny
on 3/14/05 4:47 pm - Sweet Home, AL
You can add the photos by going to your profile page ( where you use the tools to update your profile). You should see a section that says add a photo or something along those lines. You can add 2 photos there. Upload your photos first on an image hosting site. Photobucket is popular, I use villagephotos.com (FREE account). Village photos will give you the URL you need in order for your picture to show up. You will see a space to add the URL (copy from the photo site and paste the url in this photo section where you have the tools to update your profile). Have I completely confused you now? If you need some help just email me, I will be happy to try to explain it better for you. Sandy
Kiwi Drop
on 3/15/05 3:41 am - Dover, DE
Thanks everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Web Counters
Penny P. · 0 replies · 332 views
graphics
webdz9r S. · 1 replies · 271 views
Picture Help
Kiwi Drop · 3 replies · 329 views