wow... i didn't know that there was a wiccan oh board...

isenephthys
on 6/23/08 12:57 pm - CA
it's kinda cool. no one seems to be posting though. well, if anyone else wants a wiccan wls buddy, pm me! blessed be.
EGSuzie
on 8/5/08 8:48 am - Elk Grove, CA
I know we've never spoken before...but, did your surgery happen today? If so, I wish you the very best recovery possible. ~Suz
Lisa_67
on 8/17/08 4:15 am - Ravenna, OH
Hello Ladies..I'm Lisa from Ohio...
EGSuzie
on 8/18/08 4:18 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Hi, Lisa...not much activity around here. I don't expect that there will be many joining in on this thread! lol. I see from your profile that you are just beginning the process...is that right? Well...I wish you the very best of luck with everything and if you ever need a bit of advice or just an ear, I would love to help and get to know you. ~Suz
Lisa_67
on 8/24/08 9:37 pm - Ravenna, OH
Thank you Suz,

Yes, I am just starting out. I have my first appointment with my weight loss surgeon this Wednesday. But thanks to OH, I have pretty much found out what to expect, but I know that every doctor is different and I'll have a few surprises. I'm already prepared to start my 6 month supervised dieting as soon as I see the dietician. I'm so scared and nervous..but excited as well. Thank you for writing to me. I really appreciate your help. I may need it..lol

I actually forgot that I posted here..ooops!!..lol

~LISA~
Most Active