Hello, New to board!

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/05 1:35 pm - Orlando, FL
Wow I was so surprised to find this board here. Hello everyone. My name is Jennifer. I am from Orlando, Florida. Had surgery 1/12/05. I hope everyone here is doing well. Jenn
MagickalMom
on 4/14/05 12:34 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Welcome to the board Jenn! Are you the Jenn who posts to the January board?! Yes, this is the big mouthed Jamie from the Jan 05 boards! Hehehe Welcome to the Wiccan forum! How long have you been practicing or studying? Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/198/146 BMI- 44.1/34/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -59 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/05 7:32 am - Orlando, FL
yes I am the Jenn from the January board . I have been practicing for about 11 years. Solitary. How about you? Jenn
MagickalMom
on 4/14/05 2:05 pm - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Well I studied off and on for years but did not finally dedicate tot he path until 2001. Since then I have done the solitary thing, the large organization thing, and I have finally found a small family style coven that I love! LOL! Of course I am also wrapped up in the community. I serve as the POC for the Military Pagan Network for Fort Campbell, KY! And I help out with Nashville's PPD and I am a single family heart leader for Spiral Scouts. Yeah, I do too much sometimes! Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/198/146 BMI- 44.1/34/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -59 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/05 7:23 pm - Orlando, FL
wow I feel like a slacker I participate in the community here sometimes, Orlando has a great one. I just tend to keep to myself. Sometimes I will work with my best freind but thats about it. I have thought lately about joining the pagan group at the UU church localy. Jenn
MagickalMom
on 4/15/05 1:14 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
LOL! No need to feel like a slacker. SOme people are solitaries, some are social butterflies. Personally I thrive on comradery and relationships so my small family coven is great b/c it is relatively drama free and I still help out with the larger community through organizations and festivals so that I can get my "fix" of solcializing! LOL! Matter of fact next weekend I am going tot he Pagan Unity Festival in Burns, TN next weekend and I cannot wait! It will be my first camping trip since surgery! Jamie
Sally S.
on 5/10/05 3:34 am - Orlando, FL
Hello Jennifer, I am new to this board.....I am in Orlando as well. My surgery date is 5/24/05.....and I am a Goddess. You said you were going to check out the local Wiccan scene at the UU church? Unitarian? I didn't know they had a Wiccan group? Any information would be helpful.......thanks. I feel strongly that post-op I would like to become involved....June and I have kept up our spiritually together....but it would be nice to find like minded/spirited folks! Blessings! Sally
(deactivated member)
on 5/10/05 10:11 am - Orlando, FL
Yes at the UU down town they have Mystic Grove. I have not made it out there except for a few sunday services yet. Have you gone to any WRCF events? Or the Goddess Faire? Jenn
Most Active