Beltane just around the corner!!!

DebH
on 4/26/05 10:44 pm - Russells Point, OH
Fertility, Fairies & Flowers!!! A double Celebration at our place this Sunday as we are also celebrating our Granddaughter Jocelyn Sage's 3rd Birthday... (though the Beltane portion is a bit "secreted" ... Hubby's family is Catholic...lol... There will be many of my pagan/wiccan friends and 2 of my sons are pagan) I hope the weather is nice so we can do a Maypole for the children!!! Grammie wanted to do a Medieval theme "princess" party... but Jocy (her nic name) wanted "the Wiggles" KIDS!!! I have invited everyone to go ahead and dress in Medieval garb... we will see what happens... LOL @ me... 49 and still playing dress up!!! I refuse to grow up! Have a Magickal Spenda day everyone!!! HUGS ~Deb @ Indian Lake
MagickalMom
on 4/27/05 12:42 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
Hey Deb, why don't you ask a few male friends to dress up as midevil wiggles? Or jesters in wiggles shirts?! And then have them perform! That way she gets her wiggles and you get your theme! LOL! Kids are easily pleased... my son is happy to have plates with his favorite theme but the rest of the party in another theme (well when he was young that worked, not anymore! LOL!) Happy Beltane blessings for you! Oh if you want something fun to do with the kids (depending on how old they are) you can weave simple ribbon crowns with the kids! Ashleen O'Gaea's new celebrating the season books have a simple ribbon crown weaving craft that she learned in Hawaii... I just did it this weekend and my six year old son can now do it! Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/194/146 BMI- 44.1/33.3/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -63 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney
DebH
on 4/27/05 9:30 pm - Russells Point, OH
Thanks, Jamie~~ Wonderful Idea!!! I know my oldest son would dress as a Jester in a moment!!! I think I can get him to dance around on a hobby horse! I am planning the menu around Beltane~~ making May wine for the adults. And making oatcakes!! The ribbon crowns sound wonderful!!! a good ol' fairy story is also going to be read!! Bright Blessings!! Deb 252.5/205/140
Most Active