newbie here

liesehaley
on 7/23/05 7:32 pm - STATEN ISLAND, NY
MM All! I am in the info stage of my journey. I did have my 1st visit with the surgeon, and received his letter in the mail saying i am a good candidate for surgery. *diabetes type 2 *PCOS *joint pain, back pain *i weigh 269lbs so now i am just waiting for monday so i can call the nurse coordinator to start scheduling my tests, classes, and psych eval. What sucks is there is a waiting list i have heard estimates of 3yrs, (doc told me perhaps 6-9 months) a bit about me.... i am 27yrs old, training for my 1* in a BTW tradition. I am a witch, my trad is "of the Wica" but we are not wiccan. I live in Washington State, A USCG wife. anyone want to chat sometime fill free to email me BB Kiya (to kindred folk)
michelle A.
on 8/11/05 2:33 pm - Orlando, FL
Hi. that is a long waiting list. I would love to chat sometime. I am 25 and i weigh 290 i already have a date schedule for the 12th of sept. but i am still awaiting approval from my insurance michelle
carlacc
on 11/30/08 11:30 am - Walkerton, IN
Blessed be, Merry meet, the godess led me to this forem through poor spelling. I've been wiccan since I can remember, just didn't have a name for it.(I'm 55.) I am waiting for a surgery date. .
 I am a hereditary witch. My grand mother taught me the "old ways "as a child. She was a "granny woman"She taught me herbal lore, ritual,  seeing , and knowing. . It would be wonderful to meet some sisters, .I hope this thread can be revived. blessed be.  Carlacc

Live Today, and Dream of Tomorrow

Most Active