Beltane

melinda D.
on 4/28/06 6:43 am - salvisa, KY
can someone explain the purpose? It is Sunday right? Its been a long time I use to read alot but I've lost so much of my mind in the last couple of years I need a refresher.
Brokenwing
Fallingwater

on 5/11/06 3:40 pm - Dexter, ME
Greetings Melinda, Beltane is a favorite holliday for my husband and I. We have a big celebration at our home every year. The month of May is when the God and Goddess reunite. This year we had a handfasting, a feast of pagan recipes, card readings and such. Home made wines and mead. Music and dancing. Looks like I sould come back and check this board more often. I stopped coming here for a while because no one was posting and I gave up. I'm glad to see new people. Magickal moonbeams coming your way, Brokenwing 315# largest weight. Day of surgery 258.5, now 155#, goal 140#
melinda D.
on 5/12/06 11:47 am - salvisa, KY
that sounds like it would be so much fun. I would like to know enough and have others close by that I could share in such. the next soltice is in august isn't it or do I have that wrong. well there is mid summers I guess I need to get another copy of wiccian for dummies book and learn all over any how thanks for the reply. Melinda Dennis
Brokenwing
Fallingwater

on 5/15/06 3:32 am - Dexter, ME
Summer Soltice is June 21st or 22nd. We always go with the 21st, it's less confusing for us. Midsummer is August 1st and second. It's called Lughnasadh or Lammas, both names are correct. If theres anything else you have a quistion about I'll be happy to try to help. BB, Brokenwing
Most Active