Recent Posts

Brenda Holland
on 7/27/11 7:57 pm - Bryans Road, MD
RNY on 10/03/11 with
Topic: Looking for Bariatiric Friends to share "stuff" with
Hello to all,

I just wanted to send a shout out to anyone who would like to "befriend" me so that we can share our experiences, recipes, random spells, or book titles...'whatever"..it would just be nice to have a few buddies to console with. :)

love and light
Brenda
(desert fox)
How bad do you want it?

carlacc
on 11/30/08 11:43 am - Walkerton, IN
Topic: RE: Wow!
Nichole; Just found you.
 I'm waiting for a surgery date. I'm a hereditary witch my Grandmother taught me The old ways" as a child. I am now 55. I was just weird in school, but you learn to keep quiet early on. It is so wonderful to be able to openly say,"I am Wiccan, I am a witch!" and not worry about who will hear it. Pride in self is a wonderfull thing. Blessed be, merry meet. Godess belss your lifes journey. Carlacc

Live Today, and Dream of Tomorrow

carlacc
on 11/30/08 11:30 am - Walkerton, IN
Topic: RE: newbie here
Blessed be, Merry meet, the godess led me to this forem through poor spelling. I've been wiccan since I can remember, just didn't have a name for it.(I'm 55.) I am waiting for a surgery date. .
 I am a hereditary witch. My grand mother taught me the "old ways "as a child. She was a "granny woman"She taught me herbal lore, ritual,  seeing , and knowing. . It would be wonderful to meet some sisters, .I hope this thread can be revived. blessed be.  Carlacc

Live Today, and Dream of Tomorrow

Bratty_Nicole
on 10/11/08 4:04 am - Aurora, CO
Topic: Wow!
This board is frickin' dead...  That sucks!!  Anyone?  Hello?  It's so lonely here...
~Nicole  

I joined the Realize Band - 10/2/2008 

My blog:
www.nickleinapickle.blogspot.com
Lisa_67
on 8/24/08 9:37 pm - Ravenna, OH
Topic: RE: wow... i didn't know that there was a wiccan oh board...
Thank you Suz,

Yes, I am just starting out. I have my first appointment with my weight loss surgeon this Wednesday. But thanks to OH, I have pretty much found out what to expect, but I know that every doctor is different and I'll have a few surprises. I'm already prepared to start my 6 month supervised dieting as soon as I see the dietician. I'm so scared and nervous..but excited as well. Thank you for writing to me. I really appreciate your help. I may need it..lol

I actually forgot that I posted here..ooops!!..lol

~LISA~
EGSuzie
on 8/18/08 4:18 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Hi, Lisa...not much activity around here. I don't expect that there will be many joining in on this thread! lol. I see from your profile that you are just beginning the process...is that right? Well...I wish you the very best of luck with everything and if you ever need a bit of advice or just an ear, I would love to help and get to know you. ~Suz
Lisa_67
on 8/17/08 4:15 am - Ravenna, OH
EGSuzie
on 8/5/08 8:55 am - Elk Grove, CA
Topic: RE: Hello witchy women?
I came across this board just today and thought I'd say "Hello"..but man, is it dead! Have you got a date or had surgery yet? Either way...I wish you the best. ~Suz
EGSuzie
on 8/5/08 8:48 am - Elk Grove, CA
I know we've never spoken before...but, did your surgery happen today? If so, I wish you the very best recovery possible. ~Suz
Bratty_Nicole
on 6/30/08 11:39 am - Aurora, CO
Topic: Hello witchy women?
Merry meet!! Is there any Wiccans still out there? This board looks fun, but it seems that no one checks in on it...Well, I hope the Goddess grants everyone with the gift they are looking for. I started looking 3 years ago and lost hope completely until now. It sucks that I have to pay it all out of pocket, but at least I will be able to claim it on my taxes! If there is anyone out there that wants to chat, I am more than ready. I have only considered myself Wiccan for the last year or so, so I don't know a whole heck of a lot, so maybe I can learn a few things. Lemme know! Merry part!!
Most Active