5 day pouch test

adakbride
on 10/19/09 4:33 am - anchorage, AK

I am on day 3 and doing good. I had 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast and was unable to finish all the eggs in the 15 minutes. But got most down. I have made tuna with dill and mayo for lunch and have brought 3 hard boiled eggs  to eat during the work day if needed.
Day 1-2 were a little hard. Kept finding myself standing in the kitchen trying to find something to eat. Just keep reminding myself this is only for today and I can do this. Did have 1 piece of sugar free coffee candy last night. But I sucked on that long and hard and really enjoyed it. Drank all my water.
I am going on vacation on Friday so I will be finished with day 5 on Wednesday.

dezir3dth0ughtz
on 11/17/09 5:29 am - elizabeth, NJ
I am on my 2nd day today. I was having some cravings and decidely to come on here. Reading all of the responses took away the cravings :] I had some vegetable soup yesterday and again today. I didn't realize we weren't supposed to. I have drank all my water and have had a few protein drinks. I make some with water and some with skim milk. Is it bad to just drink it all down.. or are we supposed to drink them slowly?
luv2quilt
on 11/17/09 9:51 am
I am on day 2 also.  I felt like crap for most of the day. Headache, dizzy, just out of sorts.  I have had tomato soup and s/f pudding, protein shakes.  I added oh yea vanilla shake to pudding mix to get the protein.  ( I love the Oh yea stuff, I add it to coffee instead of f/f milk, to oatmeal when I have it any where I can)
I don't know if drinking it  right down is good or not.  I  get kinda nauseous sometimes when I drink protein too fast, so I personally take a little time with it.  I do know to sip, sip sip the water....
Good luck to you.

dezir3dth0ughtz
on 11/17/09 3:35 pm - elizabeth, NJ
thanks.. good luck to you too..

I was feeling crappy all day myself. My head was hurting all day. I am looking forward for tomorrow.. :]
kmarshall
on 3/2/10 4:20 am - middletown, RI
i want to try it do you no if theres a sight i can go to to find out exactly how to do it
Kelly T.
on 3/2/10 2:58 pm - Woodbridge, VA
On March 2, 2010 at 12:20 PM Pacific Time, kmarshall wrote:
i want to try it do you no if theres a sight i can go to to find out exactly how to do it
www.5daypouchtest dot com.
Kelly
"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels".

smiley97459
on 5/27/10 5:44 am - Casper, WY
RNY on 05/27/08 with
So i had my sugery may of 2008 and lost 159 pounds. I just recently have gained 10 of those back soooo today is day 1! Boy I didnt realize how I have come to really enjoy those stinken carbs!!  Over the course of the year I find myself snacking and looking for food to graze on. I need to get back on track now! I will never allow myself to get back up to 342lbs! I do daycare all day and I need to turn online for my support.......... So here I am. Thanks for listening.

Shawna 

smiley97459
on 5/31/10 4:29 am - Casper, WY
RNY on 05/27/08 with
Well its day 5 and on day 2 I had aleady lost 4.6 pds! Day 5 I am down another 3.3 pds! WOOOHOOO and my cravings are gone and I feel geat!! i am going to do this every time I start to feel out of control. Thanks for listening.......... :)

Shawna 

carol g
on 3/25/11 9:04 am - fitchburg, MA
Does anyone have the diet that they could send me
I can't afford the book at this time
jody1971
on 7/18/10 7:22 am - Santa Clara, CA
Im starting the 5 day tomorrow and was wondering are we supposed to wait 15 minutes before and after the protein shakes since they are a bit thicker than say water and broth. Thanks and glad this group is here!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics