Accountability - Tuesday (OMG, I skipped Monday!)

Not the Same Dawn
on 2/14/12 10:43 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
My bad! Holidays and barbecues..we had a dinner party last night and I totally blew off listing my accountability..This is for Tuesday: 

I always hate the first day back after a three day weekend..everyone is trying to make up for that extra day off..It wasn't a horrible day..just really really busy and hectic. I didn't leave the office for lunch so I didn't see much sunshine..I did walk alittle between buildings to deliver paperwork..

My eats today:

5:00 am 12 oz coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

5:30 am 1/4 protein waffle, 1/2 small apple, 1/2 sf pancake syrup

6:30 am double espresso latte, frothed soy milk and splenda

7:00 am 24 oz herb tea, Lipton Vanilla Caramel

8:00 am 1oz mozzarella cheese, 1 pc turkey breast deli meat

10:00 am 1/2 egg burrito from the weekend.

11:30 am 24 oz drink mix with ice, GV Energy Strawberry Caffeinated

1:00 pm 24 oz drink mix with alittle ice, Mio Strawberry Watermelon

2:45 pm my official lunch..5 oz chicken, 1 cup cooked cabbage, 3 slices canned pineapple, 1 T Bleu Cheese dressing

3:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with alittle ice, Lipton Mandarin & Mango Tea

4:30 pm 24 oz drink mix with alittle ice, Hawaiian Punch Orange

My honey had dinner ready when I got home..a Valentine's Day card and sugar free candies..yup, he's a keeper..

5:30 pm 1/3 lb burger with processed cheese and bacon on a sandwich thin with barbecue sauce and 3 french fries while we talked as he finished the burgers in the kitchen (he makes the BEST french fries!)

6:30 pm 1 oz honey roasted peanuts

Totals for the day:
Calories: 1718
Fat: 94.9
Carbs: 105.6
Protein: 122.9

not bad..Yesterday would have added up well. I didn't even start a list on fitday for yesterday. wow..I totally blew off Monday..smh..bad bad bad.

How did you do? 
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Leslie P.
on 2/14/12 12:14 pm - Yucca Valley, CA
 Hey Dawn - I have been out of commission.  Cold/flu, feeling very yucky.  Here's my food today:

B:  2 slices protein bread, 1.5 eggs, 1/4 cup 1% milk, 1 tbsp butter, sugar free almond roca syrup and 1 packet stevia
Starbucks iced venti suger free vanilla 2% latte
L:  Quesadilla al pastor, 5 prunes
32 oz diet peach snapple
S:  2.25 oz pumpkin seeds, 5 prunes
D:  4 oz boneless/skinless chicken thighs, 2 tbsp jalapeno ranch, 2 tbsp salsa, 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese, spinach, grated carrots/red cabbage, red bell pepper, peppercinis

So remember how I talked about the woman who came to my job to talk about eating disorders/food addictions?  I got to spend a little time with her after the inservice and talk.  Part of what she talked about was how a food addict (me) obsesses about food/body/calories/etc.  One of the things she does is runs a program fod eating disorders.  Anyway, we talked about how I weigh myself daily, keep track of my daily intake and my calories.  It got me thinking about it all.  I do think I am going to stop weighing myself daily and move to only doing it once a week.  I am considering not planning out meals the way I have.  I have found myself really thinking a lot about what I was going to eat and basically biding my time until I get to eat next.  I really would like to hear what you think about my not planning out my meals, tracking my calories from the perspective of a weight loss patient.  I think I need to take this into consideration also.  I am thinking what I would do is to write down what I have eaten so if my weight started going up I could look at my food journal and see whats what.  Anyway, I am interested in what you think.  Thanks.
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Most Active
Recent Topics