I'm a proud graduate

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 2/4/14 5:11 am

RNY 8/25/11...........2 years and 5 months

My lowest weight was 119. stable at 125 for two years and gained only 4 pounds recently.(still working off christmas dinners)

My smallest clothing size in pants/skirts was a 2. My pants were REALLY lose. lol I was sooooo glad to see a size 4. I have 3 pairs of pants that are a size 6 due to the cut. I have not measured my waist at all.I keep the scale in my bathroom and weigh myself weekely after using the restroom. I am very glad to have had this surgery. I have always been into fashion anyway and now my closet is insane. I walk to a rack, pick up the clothes and pay. I don't have to try on clothes all the time like I did before. I did'nt mind being a size 2 however, that was a tad way to small for me. I am comfortable with a 4.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

AnneGG
on 2/4/14 11:12 pm

Woo hoo! Great work!!!

i love being small and wearing great clothes, too. Now I have to manage my shopping addiction. Got some beautiful stuff on sale a couple of days ago! Being on sale justifies it, of course...

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 2/9/14 3:52 am

Sale...lol I do agree with you. I have been shooping at the thriftstore on half off days and scored some wonderful outfits for 5-7.00.

I went to a store and paid full price for a top and wanted a refund! lol  I kept the top but half off have been way to shop.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

Koko10
on 2/6/14 9:57 pm - NC

Congratulation! I am so happy for you. I totally understand your clothes struggle having been there myself. It feels good to get to a size and maintain for a while. Way to go!

Height 5'0 HW-247; SW- 238; GW-140  

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 2/9/14 3:53 am

HI KOKO....thank you. How are you doing?

Most Active
Recent Topics